Med's Done....
18-04-2019 and 04-2020
Passport Req..
13-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-09-2020
Hello all. I’ve been lurking seeing what people have to say here over time waiting to see if any progress is ever made in recent time. I saw mention of a letter to the Minister of Immigration here in Canada and honestly I’m not sure how effective that will be for changing how London does things but you can try for sure.

I just did a web form enquiry for my wife’s application and I saw this on the website before the web form. If this imgur image is to be believed, this delay everyone is having here could be for a while and honestly them doing this prioritizing is dumb and unfair. What about the people who have been waiting for over a year or in Chawais’ case years... Ugh so annoying.

Deeba1

Nov 26, 2019
Hello all, I Am a Feb 2018 case (complicated case, received PFL, ADR and then interview) and received “Decision Made” on Permanent resident status on April 8, no PPR yet. Upon inquiring, received the following email. Hopefully This ordeal is closer to the end.

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your email.

Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, please note that Canadian Visa Offices are providing essential services only.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. Once we have returned to regular operations, you will be provided with correspondence outlining next steps in order for our office to complete processing. We are unable to provide a timeframe for when the next correspondence will be sent.

While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 will have an impact on processing times and we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries and appreciate your patience.

Please consult IRCC’s special measures to help clients affected by COVID‑19 and Canada’s Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak site for the most up to date information.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.

Sincerely,
LLB
U email IRCC or London visa office can u please share email address

rah_2019

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
I emailed LVO to inquire about the status last Friday, though I received auto-reply instantly but today I received a formal reply from LVO.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for our email. We have received your enquiry regarding the status of your application.
The previously requested documents have been received and added to the applicatin. The file is currently pending review by an assessing offier. There are no further updates to provide at this time.
Please note that given global restrictions resulting from COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions we are currently providing essential services only. This has impacted application processing and we are not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time.
We will endeavor to review your application as soon as possible once resumption of normal operations occurs, however please note that we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries.

Please consult IRCC’s special measures to help clients affected by COVID‑19 and Canada’s Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak site for the most up to date information.

We trust that this information will be of assistance and thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.
Sincerely,
LB

TIL

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Visa Office......
London, UK
Just like @rah_2019 I emailed LVO on Friday.

Recieved the exact same response word for word..... even the misspelled 'your' in the beginning.

I believe that this means that our file is waiting for a person to check if they need additional document requests before handing it over to the immigration officer.

---------------

Thank you for our email. We have received your enquiry regarding the status of your application.

The application is currently pending review by an assessing officer. There are further no updates to provide at this time.

Reactions: Ella 22

rah_2019

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Just like @rah_2019 I emailed LVO on Friday.

Recieved the exact same response word for word..... even the misspelled 'your' in the beginning.

I believe that this means that our file is waiting for a person to check if they need additional document requests before handing it over to the immigration officer.

---------------
My understanding is that case analysts ask for additional documents if required (in my case they did in Jan and I submit all on 30th Jan)) once we submit then it will send it to the immigration officer (currently my wife application stuck at).

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Hello Everyone
Someone told me that UK Government is going to ease the lockdown from June 1st. Is anyone here who knows when the LVO will resume their work? More than 2 months have been passed since we witnessed the last update in this thread. Now 11 weeks remaining as GCkey stated but i didn't get the AoR2 yet. File was moved to LVO on January 13, 2020 and after that complete silence.

nb190

Feb 24, 2020
June Applicant, Got AOR 2 on Dec 18th, after that nothing..sent request to get notes under the privacy act..file shows active but havent started working on eligibility n security medical shows passed and criminality passed..last update i see is feb 21 when the file status was changed to PutAway which i'm assuming that no work is going on cuz of Covid 19 since feb..its gonna be a long haul even if LVO opens in june..

Malik7860

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
June Applicant, Got AOR 2 on Dec 18th, after that nothing..sent request to get notes under the privacy act..file shows active but havent started working on eligibility n security medical shows passed and criminality passed..last update i see is feb 21 when the file status was changed to PutAway which i'm assuming that no work is going on cuz of Covid 19 since feb..its gonna be a long haul even if LVO opens in june..
U do realize that takes like 2-3 months max. Not long haul at all. Especially since they will process faster since they have a deadline to meet.

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hi guys
I read news that Provincial and federal government is returning to legislature houses. May be this is going to kick start the halted work at London visa office since these are all interlink to each other. Also if government is working that means cic including internal and external offices would start working again. All the best from June 1st.

Check out this story from NEWS 1130: https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/05/27/b-c-in-longest-state-of-emergency-as-legislature-set-to-resume/

Check out this story from NEWS 1130: https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/05/27/trudeau-four-day-work-week-coronavirus/

nb190

Feb 24, 2020
U do realize that takes like 2-3 months max. Not long haul at all. Especially since they will process faster since they have a deadline to meet.
True but LVO has been trying to play catchup since they close down shop in pakistan and move all the cases to LVO, it depends on case to case i dont believe it will be 2-3 months but if you're right that would be great.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Hi everyone
I have a question which needs your quick response. My wife (Canadian Citizen) sponsoring me on Family Class Spousal Visa and i am in 10th month of process. I got Master Degree from University of the Punjab, Lahore. I have already got verification of my degrees/credentials from respective Educational Boards and HEC besides got attestion from Ministry of Foreign Affairs Pakistan (MoF). Now my question is whether i need to get equivalence from WES Canada to get a job there or the equivalence from WES is requires for express entry only. kindly advice me.

vdevil786

Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
Hi everyone
I have a question which needs your quick response. My wife (Canadian Citizen) sponsoring me on Family Class Spousal Visa and i am in 10th month of process. I got Master Degree from University of the Punjab, Lahore. I have already got verification of my degrees/credentials from respective Educational Boards and HEC besides got attestion from Ministry of Foreign Affairs Pakistan (MoF). Now my question is whether i need to get equivalence from WES Canada to get a job there or the equivalence from WES is requires for express entry only. kindly advice me.
Required for Express entry