App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016

Deeba1

Nov 26, 2019
Upon inquiry, I also received an email from LVO confirming the processing of my file is complete and once full operation resumes, then we will be contacted for further steps. Praying hard for the wait to be over soon for everyone.
U called them or u inquire via email

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
@Chawais

Actually that's not a bad idea. You should do it, and who knows, you can even be among the 80 percent of people who gets processed fast.
Like i said it doesn't work like that. Plus withdrawing itself is a red flag am already done once with interview don't want that again.

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
Well then hear this out i have been stuck in this whole process of uncertainty since August 2016...
did you do a appeal.. our relationship was cleared last year don’t know what they are looking into his background... not much travel history, doesn’t have any record..

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
2 years? Did they ask you for additional docs and stuff??
last correspondence came in may 2019 for new pcc
One more thing I have a rep can I send a web form to lvo? My reps not helping me I asked many time for web form they say they haven’t receive any information from lvo

Reactions: Ella 22

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
last correspondence came in may 2019 for new pcc
One more thing I have a rep can I send a web form to lvo? My reps not helping me I asked many time for web form they say they haven’t receive any information from lvo
i think your rep has done something to your file.....ask him to rder notes or i think you can do that too?!.....

i think the best thing for you to do is call the call center in canada and ask them if you can order notes yourself without your rep sending request?

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
did you do a appeal.. our relationship was cleared last year don’t know what they are looking into his background... not much travel history, doesn’t have any record..
Yh i have tried everything

Mr-Ray

May 16, 2020
Hello all, I Am a Feb 2018 case (complicated case, received PFL, ADR and then interview) and received “Decision Made” on Permanent resident status on April 8, no PPR yet. Upon inquiring, received the following email. Hopefully This ordeal is closer to the end.

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your email.

Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, please note that Canadian Visa Offices are providing essential services only.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. Once we have returned to regular operations, you will be provided with correspondence outlining next steps in order for our office to complete processing. We are unable to provide a timeframe for when the next correspondence will be sent.

While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 will have an impact on processing times and we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries and appreciate your patience.

Please consult IRCC’s special measures to help clients affected by COVID‑19 and Canada’s Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak site for the most up to date information.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.

Sincerely,
LLB
What type of your case is like what is the complex thing in it

Scloud97

Star Member
May 3, 2020
What type of your case is like what is the complex thing in it
Second marriage plus my previous stay in Canada. My spouse’s presence was required for the interview as well. The interview lasted for 1.5 hours with each of the participants.