+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ahsin1

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
not for TRV applicants ..it i for CORP holders
Immediate family members do not need to justify their purpose of visit is essential or not as they are exempt from travel ban. Only those who are seeking entry to Canada who do not have immediate family members need to justify their reason seeking entry.

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Last edited:

tdmani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Jazak Allah Khair for making a hope.
May! Allah ease the pain of Everyone.
Aameen
I have a question please my file got transferred to LVO 11th feb 2020 I submitted application in November-19 medical and bio matric has been dome but i didnt receive AOR2. I have heard sometimes LVO doesn't send AOR2 is is true?

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
I have a question please my file got transferred to LVO 11th feb 2020 I submitted application in November-19 medical and bio matric has been dome but i didnt receive AOR2. I have heard sometimes LVO doesn't send AOR2 is is true?
It’s not true. In current time specially not going to happen, you should be receiving Update on each tentative progress Step either in sponsor or applicant email inbox.
wait till lockdown is release in both Pakistan and Canadian economies. Wish you Good luck.

tdmani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
It’s not true. In current time specially not going to happen, you should be receiving Update on each tentative progress Step either in sponsor or applicant email inbox.
wait till lockdown is release in both Pakistan and Canadian economies. Wish you Good luck.
brother can we talk on whats app if u dn't mind. Also, from where i can get my latest update. like where I stand right now

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
brother can we talk on whats app if u dn't mind. Also, from where i can get my latest update. like where I stand right now
Sorry I can’t talk on WhatsApp., have you linked your application on GC key . If not I recommend doing so. You should be able to see all progress on it.
As long as you know your file is transferred to lvo you shouldn’t worry at this stage because it’s useless as you can’t get hold of lvo over phone. Just be patient. They will send you update on AOR2 and all further steps.

tdmani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Sorry I can’t talk on WhatsApp., have you linked your application on GC key . If not I recommend doing so. You should be able to see all progress on it.
As long as you know your file is transferred to lvo you shouldn’t worry at this stage because it’s useless as you can’t get hold of lvo over phone. Just be patient. They will send you update on AOR2 and all further steps.
ok thank you brother

Reactions: azfar11

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Brother you still have 6 months to reach the 1 year timeline. Be patient and wait for the good news. I am August 09, 2019 applicant, my file was moved to LVO on January 13 2020, and after that I didn't receive anything from them, even no AoR2. 14 weeks remaining but I can't do anything except waiting. So i suggest you to wait till the receipt of any update.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
We got passport few days ago. There are no commercial flights available except special flights and her visa will expire early next months. The special flights are hard to manage and they are asking 3x price. In Pakistan the lockdown is extended till the first week of May.. Just wondering whether you have applied for extension then I need some guidance.
Hi, I tell you onething its better for her to fly now or will take another 90 days for her to get extension, pay the hih cost of travel now and let her enter canada because new extension will make her do the remdeical for covid 19...if you don't belive me please check CIC website for proof.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html

PLEASE TELL HER TO TRAVEL NOW...its important for her to save time and don't worry about money...... she will be there with you. she's lucky she got PPR in this time of crisis...look at all of us desperately waiting and crying......

rest is upto you guys to decide.....

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
For you information!
sorry to say this still its consider TRV and visa will not be issued....they say immediate family members but i have done my research its only for people who already had TRV issued to them and only accompanied by their Canadian spouses....

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
COPR holders are not eligible for any TRV's. They are only eligible for TRV's when their PR application is in process and awaiting final decision.

"Immediate Family Members" is applicable for both Spousal Sponsorship applicants, who are still under process, as well as applicants who just want to apply for TRV and have CC/PR spouse.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
COPR holders are not eligible for any TRV's. They are only eligible for TRV's when their PR application is in process and awaiting final decision.

"Immediate Family Members" is applicable for both Spousal Sponsorship applicants, who are still under process, as well as applicants who just want to apply for TRV and have CC/PR spouse.

yes your'e right but i'm also right...i have tried applying for my husband's TRV whose PR application is still under process.....but according to Canadian Emergency Respond, CBSA, Canadian consulate in Pakistan and CIC call center.....its impossible to get TRV these days due to covid-19 and need to wait for proper PPR....

guys please do apply for TRV and let us all know if you get it...i'll be very happy to see it happening and may be it will give us all a hope too.....

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/temporary-residence.html