+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
I am sorry if I am posting in the wrong thread, as I am using this forum for the very 1st time. I am the sponsor (Canadian citizen) and sponsoring my wife. In the checklist, its mentioned for Police Certificate. Do I have to submit the original police certificate or the coloured-photocopy is fine to submit?
Yes, one of member has already replied you, please follow the procedure, it depends country to country.
It's also correct, the beneficiary of your sponsorship is citizen of Pakistan, original report is required fro Pakistani citizens, that's all I know.

manisharma12

Feb 20, 2020
My ECAS showing:
in Sponsorship application status "Decision Made"
My medical done on feb
in Permanent Residence application status change from "In Process" to "APPLICATION RECEIVED " in Permanant Residence TAB from 1st week of March
What does it mean? How long it will take.

Ohdontyousee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
My ECAS showing:
in Sponsorship application status "Decision Made"
My medical done on feb
in Permanent Residence application status change from "In Process" to "APPLICATION RECEIVED " in Permanant Residence TAB from 1st week of March
What does it mean? How long it will take.
Aor2. Few months from now

SahilAasi

Nov 27, 2019
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
08-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-03-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Any update in these days?

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hey guys
At how much GC KEY progress % did principal applicant received background check done or decision made and PPR ? Any idea .
thanks

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Does anyone know if LVO is still working as usual or they have suspended their service due to ongoing concerns related to the spread of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19
Or has anyone received PPR during last few days, especially during last week ??

Thank you

Reactions: Ella 22

Ohdontyousee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
Does anyone know if LVO is still working as usual or they have suspended their service due to ongoing concerns related to the spread of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19
Or has anyone received PPR during last few days, especially during last week ??

Thank you
Forget normal for at least until end of next month. The last news I'm aware of was someone getting pre arrival (May 30 applicant) on Mar 24 or so..

Even if you got PPR. Most vfs are closed until either end of April or further notice.. i think there are people who received PPR last week but no updates yet

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Forget normal for at least until end of next month. The last news I'm aware of was someone getting pre arrival (May 30 applicant) on Mar 24 or so..

Even if you got PPR. Most vfs are closed until either end of April or further notice.. i think there are people who received PPR last week but no updates yet
Well acknowledged.
All steps have already been done and confirmed,

I am actually waiting to DM and PPR,

VFS Karachi Pakistan website doesn't say if they are closed, I just checked it or if they probably closed in next few days so what, it will be great relief once I will have PPR for my my family.

Thank you.

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
I am sorry if I am posting in the wrong thread, as I am using this forum for the very 1st time. I am the sponsor (Canadian citizen) and sponsoring my wife. In the checklist, its mentioned for Police Certificate. Do I have to submit the original police certificate or the coloured-photocopy is fine to submit?
Preferably Original. Keep copy for yourself.