Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
On ecas it says "application received" on PA side
yes then d worry it's just received after few days it will be show in process again

Sama ame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hi,
I want to know something about Canadian law. Actually my brother in law who has Canadian 'PR', divorced his first wife in Canada 24 month ago & got married with my sister 14 months ago in Pakistan. Now he is in Canada & not sponsoring his second wife for canada. He is saying that it's a Canadian law not to allow a PR man to sponsor his second wife for canada till 5 years after divorced his first wife. If he do so, he will be arrested and paid fine. Can you confirm me about such type of law? Is it true or fake? Please guide me I am worried about my sister.
I believe
74 days have been passed since the file moved to the LVO, but no AoR2 uptil now. It seems like, the wait is not gonna be over soon. Totally fed up with process and pace of the LVO.
My situation is exactly same as yours.I am thinking to email them today.

Sama ame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
74 days have been passed since the file moved to the LVO, but no AoR2 uptil now. It seems like, the wait is not gonna be over soon. Totally fed up with process and pace of the LVO.
I updated the applicant's address change in Pakistan through web form.and I see it updated on ecas too.if no aor 2 yet,how they are updating file?
Any idea?

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
I believe
My situation is exactly same as yours.I am thinking to email them today.
MP called them they r busy not responding

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Sorry to diturb u i just want to ask something u told me to send mail to lvo i did bt tgey told me application in process ... when u inquired for ur one to ask about the passport request specifically or status of ur application
Don’t be sorry when I got dm after a day or two I emailed them saying when I will be getting my passport request they said 7-10 business day and I got it the next day in 4 days in total

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No

pomtreee

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
In Nov 2019 I got AOR2. After no updates. 15th April applicant. Last week enquiry on webform . Yesterday I got reply

Thank you for your e-mail. In response to your enquiry we would advise that the processing of your application is ongoing and we will be in touch with the next steps once there is an update on the file. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 will have an impact on processing times.

If you have been requested to provide documents and are unable to do so within the specified timeframe, please be advised that a 90 day extension has been granted to allow you sufficient time to gather and submit the required information/documentation.

If you are enquiring whether recently submitted documents have been reviewed, please rest assured that our team is working hard to ensure that file processing continues and we will contact you if further information is required or once the processing of your application is complete. Please note that we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries and appreciate your patience while we work towards finalizing your application.

Reactions: Ella 22