+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am posting this on behalf of a family member who has sponsored his wife from Pakistan (Afghan National).

Date Application was received: May 29, 2019
Biometrics Requested: July 24, 2019
Medical Exam Requested: July 25, 2019
Application Forwarded to LVO: October 31, 2019
Acknowledgement of Receipt: November 13, 2019
Invitation to Pre-arrival services: March 17, 2020

Does anyone know what the next step after Invitation to Pre-arrival service letter is and how long it takes on average?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
I am posting this on behalf of a family member who has sponsored his wife from Pakistan (Afghan National).

Does anyone know what the next step after Invitation to Pre-arrival service letter is and how long it takes on average?
Next step is decision made then passport request
Depends a day to months but some people get it sooner so in sha allah they will recieve it soon

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020

Next step is DM. It's good to see lvo is still working and also, lvo is almost into June applicants.

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
I hope in the rise of corona pandemic CIC realize how it feels being worried about loved ones, specially on the other side of the world in war. I am an April 29, 2019 applicant and received pre-arrival on November 26, 2019 (4 months waiting for the DM) while immigration doing security check on my husband who is been siting at home the past year. What the hell are they checking about him or his background? No compassion at all this time and distance affects the mental/emotional wellbeing of a relationship !!! India already closing border with Afghanistan because of this virus and no way to get passport/visa if more restrictions happen...
Lol

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Hi.
I am a January applicant.i got bumped into something I never thought would come, I had alittle cough and I went ahead with medical, of course my lungs were inflammed and I did not pass the test. Now, they can't do it for another 3 months, as I was told at IOM Lahore. Question is, would my application move forward or it ll halt where it is right now? I believe they won't decline it altogether and send it back?

Regards

Ohdontyousee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
Hi.
I am a January applicant.i got bumped into something I never thought would come, I had alittle cough and I went ahead with medical, of course my lungs were inflammed and I did not pass the test. Now, they can't do it for another 3 months, as I was told at IOM Lahore. Question is, would my application move forward or it ll halt where it is right now? I believe they won't decline it altogether and send it back?

Regards
Expired bulletin 669 says officers should give applicants 90 days to respond. Someone got a reply from LVO with same thong. 90 days extension is automatic.

If clinic didn't upload your info to e-medical, I think you can either wait and try again or go to another clinic once inflammation clears. Again they gonna do blood tests so don't go u less you underwent treatment and feel better, otherwise you won't pass medical.

I'm not sure of coronavirus is now part of immigration blood work. Maybe you should get tested and follow doctors advice

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Expired bulletin 669 says officers should give applicants 90 days to respond. Someone got a reply from LVO with same thong. 90 days extension is automatic.

If clinic didn't upload your info to e-medical, I think you can either wait and try again or go to another clinic once inflammation clears. Again they gonna do blood tests so don't go u less you underwent treatment and feel better, otherwise you won't pass medical.

I'm not sure of coronavirus is now part of immigration blood work. Maybe you should get tested and follow doctors advice
I can't do it before 90 days? That will delay the case atleast 90 days. I am sure they would have uploaded the result on emedical by now, why won't they?
It was an ordinary cough, like seasonal, I thought it won't be a problem, and it has done 3 months damage.

Regards