Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
No update on ECAS and GCkey,
Line 2 shows the medical instructions which they have sent me for medical examination
I didn't received AOR2 but my ECAS added 2 line .we r processing ur application 9 jan 2020. no further update

sab24

Star Member
May 6, 2019
My wife received her COPR just now

However Trudeau just announced they are banning entry to non-citizens
not even sure what this means for people travelling with COPR

ahp92

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
My wife received her COPR just now

However Trudeau just announced they are banning entry to non-citizens
not even sure what this means for people travelling with COPR
PR and Canadian citizens are allowed travel. She is now a PR, so should be fine

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
LVO please wakeup, no response since the file transfered and still no signs of AoR2. 63 days of depressed waiting.
70 days since file transfer and no news still. I wonder if this virus will have an impact on our already delayed applications
My lawyer just now emailed me that all applications will be delayed due to the virus panic , I wonder how far that is true ??

ifrahzehra

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
70 days since file transfer and no news still. I wonder if this virus will have an impact on our already delayed applications
My lawyer just now emailed me that all applications will be delayed due to the virus panic , I wonder how far that is true ??
I dont think it will have a huge impact on immigration process becuse our borders are still open for permanent residents. So one your get you passport stamped you are automatically a PR not a visitor.

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
I dont think it will have a huge impact on immigration process becuse our borders are still open for permanent residents. So one your get you passport stamped you are automatically a PR not a visitor.
Yes that’s right but people at lvo have a very thin attendance at the London office . I am in London at the moment and I know a friend who works there and she was saying that hardly immigration officers are on duty since few days so that’s why I was wondering if no attendance of officers the applications will be delayed as well .

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
Yes that’s right but people at lvo have a very thin attendance at the London office . I am in London at the moment and I know a friend who works there and she was saying that hardly immigration officers are on duty since few days so that’s why I was wondering if no attendance of officers the applications will be delayed as well .
Under new general processing measures, IRCC says applications will not be refused for non-compliance and all those currently in progress at IRCC offices abroad at case processing centres and within the Domestic Network will continue to be processed. There may be delays as some visa application centres are closed until further notice, and some IRCC offices are operating with essential staff only.

Expedited processing for those in special circumstances will continue to be at the discretion of the Migration Program Manager of the responsible IRCC office, and the manager of the responsible processing office in Canada.

Reactions: Sa.Ab

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Under new general processing measures, IRCC says applications will not be refused for non-compliance and all those currently in progress at IRCC offices abroad at case processing centres and within the Domestic Network will continue to be processed. There may be delays as some visa application centres are closed until further notice, and some IRCC offices are operating with essential staff only.

Expedited processing for those in special circumstances will continue to be at the discretion of the Migration Program Manager of the responsible IRCC office, and the manager of the responsible processing office in Canada.
What does non compliance means here ?? U mean ADR and interview etc or something else ? Can you please explain this
Thanks