Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
As'salam o Alaikum
I am August 9, 2019 applicant, my file was moved to LVO on January 13, 2020. Yesterday I have linked my application on GCKey Account which shows the following details:

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
December 11, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My question is I have already given Biometric on November 27, 2019 upon the request which was received on November 18, 2019 but GCKey shows "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes" rather than biometric completed and I still waiting for AoR2 from LVO
Mine is same showing no need to finger prints.but. my biometric showing in last with my name

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
Thanks a lot for your reply , what may be the next step .
Same like me.but my online status added one line .we started ur application processing 9 jan 2020

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
Update us if u hear anything by next week
[/QUOTE
Yes sure but it's very panic time.my hubby is sick in canada and I m stuck in pakistan he is white candian.i don't know how much wait we have more

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hope things get faster for us .. I understand everyone has a situation
After jan 9 processing nothing new hope by the end of feb we do hear something

Reactions: Rabwah

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
Hope things get faster for us .. I understand everyone has a situation
After jan 9 processing nothing new hope by the end of feb we do hear something
Insha ALLAH

mjz83

Dec 4, 2019
Hello, can anyone help me clarify. My wife will be leaving Karachi this week. She has already received her passport with Canada visa and the confirmation of permanent resident document.
Will she need any other documents when leaving Pakistan?? I have heard she may need to get a protector done? Can anyone please clarify who has been through this process. Thanks

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Hello, can anyone help me clarify. My wife will be leaving Karachi this week. She has already received her passport with Canada visa and the confirmation of permanent resident document.
Will she need any other documents when leaving Pakistan?? I have heard she may need to get a protector done? Can anyone please clarify who has been through this process. Thanks
Congrats, what is your time line.
And Protector I guess is needed only in the case of Work visa as I did it for middle east.

mjz83

Dec 4, 2019
Congrats, what is your time line.
And Protector I guess is needed only in the case of Work visa as I did it for middle east.
Thank you,

file received feb 25 2019
Medical and bio request on March 31st
Transfer to London November 25
PPR on December 6th
DM on December 17th 2019

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
What is the protector?
Thank you,

file received feb 25 2019
Medical and bio request on March 31st
Transfer to London November 25
PPR on December 6th
DM on December 17th 2019
PROTECTOR is required for middle east only not for any other country and its required for work visa. protector is insurance basically that If something happens in middle east countries so you can claim insurance. its only applied on those people who get work visa in Pakistan from other countries. its not implemented on PR . you can get protector on same day its depend on the mood of our Great Pakistani officers. because they like to show people that how much they are important

Reactions: AliHasan4cu

AliHasan4cu

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
PROTECTOR is required for middle east only not for any other country and its required for work visa. protector is insurance basically that If something happens in middle east countries so you can claim insurance. its only applied on those people who get work visa in Pakistan from other countries. its not implemented on PR . you can get protector on same day its depend on the mood of our Great Pakistani officers. because they like to show people that how much they are important
Thank you

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Guys for my husband who is the PA his address in ecas was my mailing address in Canada .. I submitted them a webform on Friday saying his temporary address is now in New Delhi Becuz he is in vacation ... and he isn’t sure when he will go back to his home country so today in his ecas they address has been change to that new address in New Delhi what do u guys think about that is that okay if they made the changes ?