+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Ik it’s tough but do we have to complain now ?
I mean still we r in the time frame I guys I should wait till 33 days and then if I didn’t hear anything I would complain
I have sent them feedback saying that they should have some mechanism for at least the applications which are very simple, like sponsoring a wife and no additional request received. They should get some wake up call, what if after this complaint/feedback they will take further 3 months. So better should knock the door before.

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
I have sent them feedback saying that they should have some mechanism for at least the applications which are very simple, like sponsoring a wife and no additional request received. They should get some wake up call, what if after this complaint/feedback they will take further 3 months. So better should knock the door before.
That sounds good I hope they do something bout it

AliHasan4cu

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
In my case they asked me to upload police certificate online. They never confirmed receipt and my online status still shows action required. I sent a webform inquiry late dec (Or maybe early jan) and they replied that they have received it, but the status was never updated in my account.
Brother, I think you sent them your updated PCC via WebForm that's why your GCKey account status still showing action required. You should have been sent the PCC with your GCKey account so they can receive it directly. They always give you 1 month's time to submit the requirement otherwise they do have an option to send your file back so please try to send them the same document with your GCKey account as soon as you can.

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
March 11 2019 applicant
29 days left
Aor 2 dec 9
Nothing yet

Rabwah

Star Member
Dec 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
May 2019 Applicant
AOR 2: Nov 14th, 2019

No pre arrival, No additional documents requested, No nothing.
Just wait.....