T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
My husband was in pakistan for 1.5 years with me than he applied in 2017 but file was not completed they sent whole file back at that time my husband was in pakistan after 6 month he went back than hire another consultant and file new application again in between my children citizenship process was in process my first child got citizenship in 1 year and 2nd child in 3 months so many issues medical call but 2nd pregnacy so no medical till delivery .now all problems solved alhumdulliah .but so tough.

Oh I see...it gets complicated because of consultants and situations which creates delay sometimes....I think its always wise to take care of your own file then consultants because they would never be able to response accordingly to your situations....well my best wishes to you and your family...we all are surviving in our own situations...May Allah help us all. Amin.

AmeerQamar

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Oh I see...it gets complicated because of consultants and situations which creates delay sometimes....I think its always wise to take care of your own file then consultants because they would never be able to response accordingly to your situations....well my best wishes to you and your family...we all are surviving in our own situations...May Allah help us all. Amin.
Ameen may Allah unite all families with their loved ones very soon specially my best regard to your family ameen

ahaamk

Jul 19, 2019
Salaam everyone,
I am new to the forum and am in the process of collecting all the supporting documents for my application that prove that the relationship between my husband (PA) and I is genuine. It is an Outland Sponsorship from Pakistan and I have a few questions:

1. Do all supporting documents like Account Maintenance Letter, Passport Entry/Exit stamps from visits to each other, receipts from wedding preparation have to be notarized?

Particularly, I am thinking about proof of visits; my husband (PA) and I have always travelled to Pakistan to meet, which is a third location for both of us. I don't have all the boarding passes for these trips so I would be relying on passport entry and exit stamps for myself and the husband to show that we were in a common location. I was thinking to scan all the entry and exit stamps, input them on Microsoft Word and make it very simple for case officer to follow all the visits; has anyone tried this method instead of putting photocopes in? And should I get all the pages notarized/attested before scanning and putting it on Word?

2. I was thinking of scanning all the documents and putting them on a word file describing each proof as it corresponds to each requirement in the checklist. Has anyone tried this method instead of putting photocopies in the file? Any other method that makes the proof straightforward for LVO to understand?

Thank you for all your help!

toronto_12

Jul 14, 2013
Hi everyone.

I’m planing to sponsor my wife and my daughter soon. My wife resides in Pakistan with my kids and my mother. We got married back in 2012. We have two kids in common 6 years old daughter who goes to school in Islamabad and 3 years old son. Time my son was born in Islamabad I was Canadian citizen so he has Canadian citizenship certificate now. I only need to apply to sponsor my wife and daughter. Being married for few years , two kids in common , one has Canadian citizen certificate how smooth is going to be an application process and they will go through interview process also?

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Yes i think so quebec immigration is only the reason they are very slow currently quebec working on till 9 sept 2019 file mine is 24 oct too much wait :(
I hope your file proceed ahead sooner.

Reactions: AmeerQamar

HussainSajid

Jan 30, 2020
You should contact them, it's over 12 months now and you deserve to know the status.

When was your file transferred? And have you not received AOR2?

And what is PCC?
They transferred my file at the end of Sep 2019 and I have received AOR2 on Oct 2019.

PCC is Police Character Certificate

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hi everyone.

I’m planing to sponsor my wife and my daughter soon. My wife resides in Pakistan with my kids and my mother. We got married back in 2012. We have two kids in common 6 years old daughter who goes to school in Islamabad and 3 years old son. Time my son was born in Islamabad I was Canadian citizen so he has Canadian citizenship certificate now. I only need to apply to sponsor my wife and daughter. Being married for few years , two kids in common , one has Canadian citizen certificate how smooth is going to be an application process and they will go through interview process also?

Hi There,

So basically you are going to apply for 2 family members sponsorship (your wife and daughter)???

Honestly it will take sometimes because even a simple case taking too long these days....My sincere advice will be to you that please do attached detail letter explaining your situation and if your are going to use a rep. be careful what they are doing to your file because sometimes they confuse visa officer more then your own case does...

so at the end....as you can see we all are suffering from this waiting game here so its a test of your patience but hopefully we all look forward to our bright future together with our loved ones soon. Inshallah :)

Good Luck!:cool:

Last edited:

Salma saleem

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hi..i was just checking my status online ..i little confused there are 2 lines one is .."decion made 'and one is " In process" But In process line they changed into "Decion made" what does it means..

Reactions: Syed2797

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hi..i was just checking my status online ..i little confused there are 2 lines one is .."decion made 'and one is " In process" But In process line they changed into "Decion made" what does it means..
Hi you should get the passport request the next step as per online tracker.
When was your file transferred to London visa office?
Thanks