+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Shami743

Jan 12, 2020
yea that's a good idea...mine is also second marriage and i'm worried about my application as well....

January 17,2019 applicant
File Transfer to LVO Nov 29
AOR 2 is Dec 20 and now status shows IN PROCESS on ECAS on January 9,2020...

but nothing so far....i was waiting for this whole week but now i'm thinking about sending a web-form to inquire about the status???GOOD IDEA?
After one year from submitting file,,,anyone should inquire about the case.that's what my opinion.

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
yea that's a good idea...mine is also second marriage and i'm worried about my application as well....

January 17,2019 applicant
File Transfer to LVO Nov 29
AOR 2 is Dec 20 and now status shows IN PROCESS on ECAS on January 9,2020...

but nothing so far....i was waiting for this whole week but now i'm thinking about sending a web-form to inquire about the status???GOOD IDEA?
Sure do that. You've already passed a year timeframe, but be prepared to receive a generic response like it's taking long and stuff.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
As'salam o Alaikum everyone
I am confused and need your suggestions. My file was transferred to LVO on January 13, 2020 as informed by CPC Sydney NS though email. My wife (Sponsor) currently in Pakistan and she is planning to go back to Canada during first week of April 2020. But the thing is, we both are waiting for the response of LVO and hoping that the process will finalize within 2 months as we want to travel Canada together. Now we are confused by the timeline that how long the LVO will take to finalize the case if late then my wife will head back to Canada in April otherwise she will wait for me. What should we do???

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Sure do that. You've already passed a year timeframe, but be prepared to receive a generic response like it's taking long and stuff.
yes thanks, but atleast i have right to inquire after one full year....i never messaged them before.....hopefully i'll get some response by next week?!

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hello i m january 8,2019 applicant
I got interview call today from london visa office but they are asking whether i want to give an interview in london early or wait 6-12 month for an interview in your area.( islamabad or abu dubie)
My quebe immigration is in queue i submitted on 24 oct 2019 currently they are processing till 9 september 2019
Anyone got today interview update
Hi
Would you be going to Quebec province.
Is that the reason for delayed interview in Islamabad?
Thanks

AliHasan4cu

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
As'salam o Alaikum everyone
I am confused and need your suggestions. My file was transferred to LVO on January 13, 2020 as informed by CPC Sydney NS though email. My wife (Sponsor) currently in Pakistan and she is planning to go back to Canada during first week of April 2020. But the thing is, we both are waiting for the response of LVO and hoping that the process will finalize within 2 months as we want to travel Canada together. Now we are confused by the timeline that how long the LVO will take to finalize the case if late then my wife will head back to Canada in April otherwise she will wait for me. What should we do???
Walaykum Assalam,

There is nothing sure and unsure about the system 90% of things happen in LVO randomly. You never know when you get anything from them Like I am an April applicant waiting for them to process my file while I know few May's applicants who already reached Canada and I know many of the January applicants who don't know about there file they only got the AOR2.

Nobody can say anything sure about this as everything is random and since November Pakistan's applicant doesn't get much response by LVO.

I have a personal feeling that you will get the further process done within next 2 months hopefully.I wish you good luck for the speedy process.

Last edited:

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
There is nothing sure and unsure about the system 90% of things happen in LVO randomly. You never know when you get anything from them Like I am an April applicant waiting for them to process my file while I know few May's applicants who already reached Canada and I know many of the January applicants who don't know about there project they only got the AOR2.

Nobody can say anything sure about this as everything is random and LVO is actually not doing much work since November. I wish you good luck with your speedy process.

So true....I am also waiting since January ,2019 and LVO is silent since my AOR 2 from Dec 10,2019...some people are getting AOR 2 after 40 days.... its sad and painful situation for all of us....trust me we all are so confuse......:mad:

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Yes i think so quebec immigration is only the reason they are very slow currently quebec working on till 9 sept 2019 file mine is 24 oct too much wait :(
I guess that's why you got the interview too??

AmeerQamar

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
I guess that's why you got the interview too??
No quebec is not the reason of interview basically my husband ( canadian) and mine has 2nd marriage.we were divorced and now we are married since 4 years have 2 children 1 child 3 yr old girl 2nd child 1 year boy they both got canadian citizenship and passport in pakistan.just my process left :(

SakuBj

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
No quebec is not the reason of interview basically my husband ( canadian) and mine has 2nd marriage.we were divorced and now we are married since 4 years have 2 children 1 child 3 yr old girl 2nd child 1 year boy they both got canadian citizenship and passport in pakistan.just my process left :(
Why did you apply so late?

AmeerQamar

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
My husband was in pakistan for 1.5 years with me than he applied in 2017 but file was not completed they sent whole file back at that time my husband was in pakistan after 6 month he went back than hire another consultant and file new application again in between my children citizenship process was in process my first child got citizenship in 1 year and 2nd child in 3 months so many issues medical call but 2nd pregnacy so no medical till delivery .now all problems solved alhumdulliah .but so tough.

Reactions: SakuBj