Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019

tariq 54321

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Hi, what is the current average processing time for SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office?

I have the option of applying inland as well as outland PR application but the problem is I need to travel outside Canada for 2 months? Which stream would be safe? Thanks

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
Why don't you write to them asking what holds your decision? It is very unjust what they are doing with you if you do not have any flag on your application. Some people in the forum say you can approach your MP as well.
You can approach whom ever you want but they'll do what they want nobody will help you in this process No MP ,Minister or PM ...

SanamMasih

Jan 16, 2020

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Hi, what is this link you have provided? also I looked into it I dont find mine.. is this made by you or actual from the lvo
This is the link where you can input your data and may compare with others by filtering on the principle applicant country column. You could have an idea of how long each step currently taking time.

Reactions: Ohdontyousee

pomtreee

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Pls some one help me
From LVO. They sent me an email asking me communication proofs photos etc with the sponsor(my Husband)
My consultant is not fair with me
I want to send now every thing from my own
So pls how I will send by email or mail
On which address. Thanks

SanamMasih

Jan 16, 2020
Pls some one help me
From LVO. They sent me an email asking me communication proofs photos etc with the sponsor(my Husband)
My consultant is not fair with me
I want to send now every thing from my own
So pls how I will send by email or mail
On which address. Thanks
Dont worry just send them the documents everything that you have. Such as your personal chats, the more photos of you guys and family in it the better. And it should say where to send it, either it will be via email or mail.

pomtreee

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Dont worry just send them the documents everything that you have. Such as your personal chats, the more photos of you guys and family in it the better. And it should say where to send it, either it will be via email or mail.
Thanks
Can you please give the email address

pomtreee

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB
must be divided into smaller separate attachments.

That means they asked by email

arbab.amjad85

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
No I haven’t received any email from them.
Just gckey Saying: we need additional documents to process your application, we will send You a letter or email with details.
I just guess the ADR will be police report and schedule A.
My question was about uploading documents that need to be sign by applicant, should I scan the hard documents and convert it to pdf and then upload?
They are not receiving documents by mail anymore after making gckey
Yes. Scan them and send it through this link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Sarausman92

May 23, 2019
Am i the only one who has to wait so long for pre-arrival after getting aor2 on 29th November? :( i thought after file transfer the case will speed up but I don’t see that happening :(

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Am i the only one who has to wait so long for pre-arrival after getting aor2 on 29th November? :( i thought after file transfer the case will speed up but I don’t see that happening :(
Aor 2 dec 2 file transfer on nov 29
Still waiting

Mshahidj

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
i received a letter for medical exam even though i had my medical exam last year .... why they need to repeat my exams again??
When they are ready to take decision, but medical is expiring in less than 3 months, they sometime ask to renew the medical before they decide so that when they issue visa, you will have more time to enter canada.

They asked me to do the same even though my previous medical is expiring in March.

What are your timelines? When did u recieve the medical.request?