+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019
Hi,
My file was received by IRCC on April 2nd 2019
It was transfered to LVO on Nov 26 2019
On my Ecas, line 3 was added and it says we started processing your file on Dec 2, 2019
I got Aor2 on December 4th 2019.

When should i be expecting my pre-arrival since its been more than a month that LVO started processing my file?

Anyone else with a similar timeline?

Also im from Quebec so i applied for csq as well. Will the CSQ delay my file?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hi,
On my Ecas, line 3 was added and it says we started processing your file on Dec 2, 2019

When should i be expecting my pre-arrival since its been more than a month that LVO started processing my file?

Application date March 11/2019
Transfer on nov 29
Aor 2 dec 9
And jan 9 we started processing added as well nothing after that

AliHasan4cu

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
But u said u uploaded it and they have asked u for it again? Thats ridiculous of them!!!just prolonging the process.
Just like you, We sent them all the things with our Application in April. We sent ultrasound reports and medical receipts all the things and When we got our Child's Birth Certificate, We send them with Family form through web-form but my file was at Sidney and On last Money, LVO asked me to send Birth-Certificate of my child which was due in July we already sent them the same day and waiting for their response now.

AliHasan4cu

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
Hi guys,

LVO sends me a PFL letter in 28 OCT 2019 and I replied with the concerned documents on 3 NOV 2019 but I haven't got any response from them still yet
Any idea how long is it going to take?
You can call LVO and ask them what makes your case delay.

awaisiqbal89

Mar 3, 2012
Not yet still waiting, its almost a month now.

Is it a normal pace??

I'm the representative of my wife's case, i'll be receiving the AOR2??
I think the PA will get an email or you will get an update through gckey account if you have one.

The current trend is that AOR 2 is taking a month from the date of file fransfer.

Let me know where you hear anything from them. I am waiting for the same.

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
on Which date your file was transferred ? in my case, it's also a month now.
My file was transferred on 18th December 2019.

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
I think the PA will get an email or you will get an update through gckey account if you have one.

The current trend is that AOR 2 is taking a month from the date of file fransfer.

Let me know where you hear anything from them. I am waiting for the same.
I'm a representative of my spouse, so i cannot make a gckey account as per Cic website.

So far i have received all the correspondence so i hope AOR2 will come in my inbox this time as well.

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
I'm a representative of my spouse, so i cannot make a gckey account as per Cic website.

So far i have received all the correspondence so i hope AOR2 will come in my inbox this time as well.
You can make GCkey account. I am also my wife representative but I have made my account. It is very easy when you login GCKey with your debt card, like Scotia bank, you do not even need to create an account and you can just simply link your application.

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
Hi,

What is CSQ?

fadii18

Aug 6, 2019
Mississauga
What is CSQ?
A CSQ is the document issued to successful applicants to Quebec immigration programs to show that they have been selected for immigration to Quebec. With a CSQ, a candidate can apply to the Federal government for permanent residence. The CSQ is not a permanent residence visa and cannot be utilized for entry into Canada.

Source 1: https://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-faq.html#gs.sok48b
Source 2: https://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-quebec-selection-certificate.html#gs.sok7nr

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
You can make GCkey account. I am also my wife representative but I have made my account. It is very easy when you login GCKey with your debt card, like Scotia bank, you do not even need to create an account and you can just simply link your application.
Thanks, i have made the account but didnt link it coz i was afraid tht if some thing went wrong i might not get updates even on ecas,

Is it working smooth for u?

jetliner

Jan 15, 2020
Hello Everyone,
CIC has asked the Principal Applicant to resubmit the updated Schedule A Background declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing with original signature under spousal sponsorship application.

We have noticed a mistake in an initial submission of this form regarding the question 6d, the answer should be "Yes" as the principal application got the refusal before under the Family Sponsorship (parental / dependent sponsorship - refused due to over age) and Visitor Visa (refused due to weak back home ties) to Canada.

How we can correct this mistake while submitting the requested form again.
  • Do we need to write a letter explaining about the initial mistake or just use the space provided on the (June-2019) form.
  • Also provide copies of earlier refusal letters as proof?
  • What should we mention that it was a human error / mistake?
Medical and biometrics have already been done. Will this mistake impact on the application?

After doing the original sign on the form, do we need to mail it (option A) or we can still scan and upload it (option B)?

adiprince1

Star Member
May 17, 2018
hi so my spouse lived in one city since her 18th bday. She has one permanent address and one current on her ID. She lived on 3 addresses since her 18th bday. She got her first ID on the first address. After that she moved to 2 new places that are currently on her cnic. I heard police only goes with the addresses mentioned on the cnic. Will they put 3 addresses or just 2? How do we get it done? List 3 addresses and their durations? Or just say she's living on above addresses since 18th bday?