+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

adiprince1

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Is it mandatory to update cnic marital status? We submitted my wife app with her current ID and passport where her passport and ID has her father name written on it. I already given them the original nikah nama with English translation and marriage certificate eng/urdu issued by union council of my wife's city in Pakistan. Lvo asked for frc and ID copy again

Rabwah

Star Member
Dec 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
Is it mandatory to update cnic marital status? We submitted my wife app with her current ID and passport where her passport and ID has her father name written on it. I already given them the original nikah nama with English translation and marriage certificate eng/urdu issued by union council of my wife's city in Pakistan. Lvo asked for frc and ID copy again
Its Not mandatory but it can give cic/IRCC a reason to doubt the relationship.
And it will be difficult to provide a genuine reason on the objection that why you want to use her father’s name instead of husband’s.

adiprince1

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Its Not mandatory but it can give cic/IRCC a reason to doubt the relationship.
And it will be difficult to provide a genuine reason on the objection that why you want to use her father’s name instead of husband’s.
OK thx and what about the passport? Do we need to change that as well?

Rabwah

Star Member
Dec 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
OK thx and what about the passport? Do we need to change that as well?
I think you should change the cnic first with Husband’s name instead of father’s + Obtain FRC by marriage and also make a new passport with a updated column of Husband’s name instead of father’s.
Once both get updated sent both to Sydney office with a cover letter that The updated cnic copy and passport’s copy is being sent to the office to update office regarding current passport.

Rabwah

Star Member
Dec 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
I think you should change the cnic first with Husband’s name instead of father’s + Obtain FRC by marriage and also make a new passport with a updated column of Husband’s name instead of father’s.
Once both get updated sent both to Sydney office with a cover letter that The updated cnic copy and passport’s copy is being sent to the office to update office regarding current passport.
If you are residing in Canada, You should also update your CNIC from single to marriage. They will make a new CNIC. Send the new CNIC of yourself and your wife along with the new updated passport to Sydney office.

SahilAasi

Nov 27, 2019
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
08-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-03-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
No I haven’t received any email from them.
Just gckey Saying: we need additional documents to process your application, we will send You a letter or email with details.
I just guess the ADR will be police report and schedule A.
My question was about uploading documents that need to be sign by applicant, should I scan the hard documents and convert it to pdf and then upload?
They are not receiving documents by mail anymore after making gckey
Hey mates,
I’m a little bit confuse, today my gckey account changed to: we are reviewing the documents you provided, while I haven’t submitted any documents
Anyone know what’s happening?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hey mates,
I’m a little bit confuse, today my gckey account changed to: we are reviewing the documents you provided, while I haven’t submitted any documents
Anyone know what’s happening?
That sounds weird ...

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
So today in my ecas it says in process from application received
And line 3 was added we started processing ur file on jan 9/2020
Aor 2 December 9/2019
Hope to hear soon

SahilAasi

Nov 27, 2019
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
08-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-03-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Aor 2 December 9/2019
Hope to hear soon
Inshallah we will hear soon..

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Deeba1

Nov 26, 2019
Aor 2 December 9/2019
Hope to hear soon
Mine also changes to in process from application received after AOR2 on 9th dec
Hope we will hear something soon inshallah

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Mine also changes to in process from application received after AOR2 on 9th dec
Hope we will hear something soon inshallah
Hope too ...
Keep updated since our aor 2 date is exactly the same

TayyabAfzal

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Hello,

I got married in Lahore this December. Now I need to sponsor my spouse. I have some important questions regarding the application and process.

- Do I need to wait two years before I apply?
- In the application it asks for photos from different days and I have only taken photos on the nikha day and one day after that, is that enough?
- Should I hire an immigration lawyer to speed up the process?
- How much immigration lawyers usually charge for spouse sponsorship?
- How important is proof of visits? Would it be better for the application if I apply for visitor visa for my spouse? Will it help or worsen the application process?
- Do I need to send money to my spouse as proof of financial support?
- Any other important information I need to know that's not mentioned in the checklist and basic/complete guide?

Thank you for your help.
Text me your contact number in inbox. I was on the same boat but Alhamdulillah evrything is done and i am going to Canada on 27jan.

Ma_faraz

Aug 26, 2019
Any updates whose application recivd on january 2019 and file transfer to lvo on october :(. This is so frustrating. No updates on ecas