+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
i got AOR2 on 19th november n silence since then so dont worry you are not alone
:D:D
Background checkHelp - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Does the above line mean the background check has started already or it will start? This status is written there even before the LVO file transfer.
the ecas it self is very rarly updated a

Faheem00

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hi There,

Recently i was trying to check my visa process using online tool on cic website its saying Decision made. But i did not receive any email or letter from them yet. Before when i used to check it was saying
" inProcess".

Is there anyone can help me with this? What to expect next?

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hi There,

Recently i was trying to check my visa process using online tool on cic website its saying Decision made. But i did not receive any email or letter from them yet. Before when i used to check it was saying
" inProcess".

Is there anyone can help me with this? What to expect next?
What’s ur timeline?
Is it under spouse or the permanent applicant ?
If it’s under permanent applicant then ur applicant might have bern approved and u should be getting ppr soon

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hi all.

Gathering documents for my application.

My to be wife has birth certificate issued by Cantonment Board Karachi. It says "Extract From the Register of Birth among Pakistanis kept in the office of the cantonment board of Karachi under section 282 (1)of the Cantonments Act, 1924."

Will this be acceptable? She doesn't have a birth certificate issued by Union Council. I am not sure if this is what i need. Please confirm.

Thanks.