+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
aftr aor2 if no ADR is required pre-arrival comes after pre-arrival background check strts aftr background ppr cmz :p
My ECAS says "Your eligibility requirement is under process" and also "the BGC in process". When does the "Eligibility requirement" pass???. I have received the AOR2 as well after the File transfer to LVO

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on August 11,2015
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
TLU in September that file is transferred to LVO on Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
  • Application Received: 17th July 2019
  • AOR: 10-Sep-2019
  • BM Req: 10-Oct-2019
  • BM Done: 17-Oct-2019
  • Medical Req: 11-Oct-2019
  • Medical Done: 25-Oct-2019
  • File Transfer to LVO: 18-Dec-2019
Its been 8 days, how long it usually takes to receive AOR 2??
What happens between medical received and file transfer to VO? Shouldn’t it be done immediately as by then/ the earlier VO has already received biometrics and SA. What’s this delay of 1-3 months for if someone can explain? Our Medicals was revived on dec 6 and now waiting for file transfer

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
What happens between medical received and file transfer to VO? Shouldn’t it be done immediately as by then/ the earlier VO has already received biometrics and SA. What’s this delay of 1-3 months for if someone can explain? Our Medicals was revived on dec 6 and now waiting for file transfer
transfer depends case to case my medical was done on june 3rd and file was transferd on 5 dec it was a period of 6 months from medical to file transfer btwn medical and transfer nothing happens as per trend by cic once file is transferd u recive pre-arrival onwards strts the background checks and etc

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
My ECAS says "Your eligibility requirement is under process" and also "the BGC in process". When does the "Eligibility requirement" pass???. I have received the AOR2 as well after the File transfer to LVO
As per ur ecas u hvnt passed ur eligibility yet once u pass it u will recive pre-arrival services email after that strts the real time consuming period of backgroundchecks nd its nerve wrecking for some applicants no specific grounds are discused on wat basis its done wait for ur pre-arrival and rest will be clear i.a
m march applicant and just chilling with aor2 atm :D:rolleyes:

Gardnerella

Dec 23, 2019
As per ur ecas u hvnt passed ur eligibility yet once u pass it u will recive pre-arrival services email after that strts the real time consuming period of backgroundchecks nd its nerve wrecking for some applicants no specific grounds are discused on wat basis its done wait for ur pre-arrival and rest will be clear i.a
m march applicant and just chilling with aor2 atm :D:rolleyes:
To be honest the most time consuming step is when ur file is in LVO for relationship eligibility.
Mine took 8 months in LVO
2nd time consuming step is when they prepare to start ur bgc , mine took 6 weeks to begain bgc ( from pre arrival to bgc)..
I m in bgc for the past 3 months , hopefully they complete it sooner

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
To be honest the most time consuming step is when ur file is in LVO for relationship eligibility.
2nd time consuming step is when they prepare to start ur bgc , mine took 6 weeks to begain bgc ( from pre arrival to bgc)..
as i told u it differs few files stay n Nova scotia for dust deposit for months (like mine) few gets instnt transfer aftr 4 months mine took 9 months in total aftr app recived lets hope we pass through this eligibility phase nd bckground check asap fr me its dead silence aftr aor2 which is arround 22 days now tho i no travel history plus my whole background is educational based (life of a medico student :(

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
whats ur timeline :eek:

Gemini1989

Sep 2, 2019
as i told u it differs few files stay n Nova scotia for dust deposit for months (like mine) few gets instnt transfer aftr 4 months mine took 9 months in total aftr app recived lets hope we pass through this eligibility phase nd bckground check asap fr me its dead silence aftr aor2 which is arround 22 days now tho i no travel history plus my whole background is educational based (life of a medico student :(
i got AOR2 on 19th november n silence since then so dont worry you are not alone