+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Sahira22

Dec 18, 2019
Yes just after i have recieved my pre arrival they have started my background check and took me almost 5 months
In december 13 i have recieved the re medical in my gckey account they have sent me a mail in my email address to check your gckey account i have done my re medical on 18th of d3cember they haveb recieved it on the same day and also updated in my ecas and the status of ecas chaged to decision made
Today on 23rd december i have recieved my Passport request
Best of luck for your wife too i dont know why they are saying she do not need medical as i know medical is a good sign as they approve your applicant and grant you visa
We have same time line as you with medical re request and having medical done on same date, congratulations on ppr, you have given me hope that maybe after the holidays we will receive ppr as well

Reactions: Ro34

Sahira22

Dec 18, 2019
Good for you , hopefully u get your ppr sooner
I sent an email on 10 December and they said that ur background check is in process and we don’t have any new updates that’s why the latest update said WE DONOT NEED MEDICAL EXAM.
May b they will send me when bgc are completed, problem is that I don’t know when they started my bgc
Ask your MP to follow up and to

CH Hamza

Jun 21, 2019
What is gckey account ?please explain
Gc key account is linked to your application you'll receive mails or messages on about ur file on GC key plus it'll help you to show the status or what's happening with ur file it's not as much use full to give you the exact info but it's very necessary to creat it.

TayyabAfzal

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
  1. Application received January 22, 2019
  2. medical instructions on March 9, 2019
  3. correspondence on March 12, 2019
  4. Medical results have been received
  5. started processing your application on October 3, 2019
  6. correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 4, 2019
  7. Biometric request 25 October
  8. Biometric Done 4 November
  9. Got pfl 19nov. about rukhsti pictured, police certificate and communication proof in english translation. Submitted on 17 December.
  10. PPR 23 December with Appendix A - Updated Information Chart and Appendix B – Getting ready for your trip

TayyabAfzal

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Can anyone help me about this. I need to submit my passport and two picture but i dont get it about accompanying family member passport and photos.

1. Please provide your valid passport or travel document and a valid passport or travel document for each accompanying family member. An accompanying family member must have his or her own passport or travel document.
  2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf Note: All visa exempt applicants, including those with an online account, are required to mail/courier their photos. **Please ensure you clearly indicate your application number on the back of your photos.