+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

adiprince1

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Hi I was checking my gckeys and today it said profile/application updated but when I signed out and signed in again then it was back to submitted. My medical is expired. Anyone can tell me what does that means? Does it go back to submitted again after you open up the link to check msges? There was no msges when I opened it up It was same as before

Momoazk

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
My application took 2 and half years since aug 2017 for family sponsorship and 11 months of Comprehensive Security Screening but still no news.. 3 days ago i just saw a progress bar shows 100% complete but i guess it shows the estimated time is 100% complete which completed in aug 2018... i feel discrimination because i have never committed any crime in life... Any idea what 100% actually mean
Hi so 100% is basically the span of time for your application. In your case I believe you should call them or submit a webform to inquire about. It has happened to my sister and they processed her application within 2 months after she called them. At least there should be some update instead of leaving you hanging.. Good Luck!

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
My application took 2 and half years since aug 2017 for family sponsorship and 11 months of Comprehensive Security Screening but still no news.. 3 days ago i just saw a progress bar shows 100% complete but i guess it shows the estimated time is 100% complete which completed in aug 2018... i feel discrimination because i have never committed any crime in life... Any idea what 100% actually mean
Same infact i applied before you...

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Hi I was checking my gckeys and today it said profile/application updated but when I signed out and signed in again then it was back to submitted. My medical is expired. Anyone can tell me what does that means? Does it go back to submitted again after you open up the link to check msges? There was no msges when I opened it up It was same as before
That's ghost update which is good news. Either something major completed or started on the application.

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Hi thx for the reply How would I know what's completed? Will I get a letter of correspondence? Thanks
You could send a webform inquiry to ask or just wait it out. When did you apply?

We had a ghost update in November and we asked LVO - they said file progressed to next stage of background checks. So up to you what you want to do

We had 3 ghost updates for TRV application for which we waited out...finally resulted in approval last week.

As far as i know its good news and application is moving further along.

Reactions: adiprince1

adiprince1

Star Member
May 17, 2018
You could send a webform inquiry to ask or just wait it out. When did you apply?

We had a ghost update in November and we asked LVO - they said file progressed to next stage of background checks. So up to you what you want to do

We had 3 ghost updates for TRV application for which we waited out...finally resulted in approval last week.

As far as i know its good news and application is moving further along.
I think it's just that the medical had expired Before I used to see you passed medical in Dec. Now it says we do not need a medical . I was expecting a good news but I think this is the case here :(

woyaodeshihulu

May 25, 2018
I think it's just that the medical had expired Before I used to see you passed medical in Dec. Now it says we do not need a medical . I was expecting a good news but I think this is the case here :(
Unfortunately, that was not a real "ghost update", because there was actually an update which was "your medical passed on XX" to "You do not need a medical exam, we will let you know when it changes", that could be your background check is still in process and it will not finish anytime shortly. They will send you a re-medical request when your background check is finished. You probably need to wait for another real ghost update before anything could really happen. I experienced the same. So don't hold your breath, it may not happen soon.

Reactions: tessytessy