+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

dirilis

Apr 6, 2018
Hi all,

We got PPR from London Visa Office last week and submitted the passport to VFS Global (Karachi office.)

Now I have a question, do we need to submit the passport copy in GCKey as well? From reading the request letter it seems like we don't need to i.e. it seems like it's only required when the applicant is from a visa-exempt country.

Have I understood this correctly?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi all,

We got PPR from London Visa Office last week and submitted the passport to VFS Global (Karachi office.)

Now I have a question, do we need to submit the passport copy in GCKey as well? From reading the request letter it seems like we don't need to i.e. it seems like it's only required when the applicant is from a visa-exempt country.

Yes. You do not need to submit passport copy on GCKEY as you need visa to enter canada.

Btw... What is your complete timeline ?

saf1234

Star Member
May 30, 2019
I’ve started feeling so down now. Everyone’s getting file transfer and ppr and my file didn’t even transfer yet. I don’t know what’s wrong
I am on the same boat girl. Husband is in Pakistan. Although we both lead busy lives but it still brings you down thinking about not being with your life partner.
We all married our other half with the will of Allah and twakkul in him. May Allah unite us all with our partners soon.
Let's keep each other in our prayers and have patience.

dirilis

Apr 6, 2018
Yes. You do not need to submit passport copy on GCKEY as you need visa to enter canada.

Btw... What is your complete timeline ?
Thanks for the quick response :)

As for my timeline, it's been a long journey but here it is:

10 July 2018, App Received
15 November 2018, AOR
27 Feb 2019, Medical exam
7 March, 2019 transfer to London Visa Office
10 July, 2019, request for additional documents
07 Nov, 2019, decision made on ECAS
13 Nov, 2019, PPR

I've also had my application returned once for being incomplete.

Reactions: deck and Ro34

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
I’ve started feeling so down now. Everyone’s getting file transfer and ppr and my file didn’t even transfer yet. I don’t know what’s wrong
We are all suffering. To you and all those whose files haven’t been transferred yet, you’ve got to be patient.

Mine got transferred last month but haven’t heard back from them since. Even if you get a transfer there is no guarantee that they will work on your application straight away or you’ll get a decision made on your application quicker.
I know it’s for our peace of mind that at least they’re working on our file, but it doesn’t stop there. We then start comparing with those who got AoR-2 or Pre-arrival letter or at best Decision Made. To be honest, I’ve been doing the same involuntarily, because a lot who got similar transfers already have PPRs.
This will never stop until we all get our visas. And until then it will give us anxiety. So let’s all try not freak out (hopefully ! because I try but yet can’t stop) and pray for our betterment.
Pray we don’t get any additional document requests or get stuck in background checks because that’s the worst.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Thanks for the quick response :)

As for my timeline, it's been a long journey but here it is:

10 July 2018, App Received
15 November 2018, AOR
27 Feb 2019, Medical exam
7 March, 2019 transfer to London Visa Office
10 July, 2019, request for additional documents
07 Nov, 2019, decision made on ECAS
13 Nov, 2019, PPR

I've also had my application returned once for being incomplete.
Thanks for the sharing your timeline. Can you confirm when did you get Pre-arrival services message ?

Irq119

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Hey Khaani’

I didn’t had an interview & he got the visa Alhamdulliah will update you with Questions tomorrow InShaAllah & don’t worry if your marriage is genuine you don’t need to worry about take it easy relax & good luck!
Congratulations!! Abu Dhabi VO?

dirilis

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for the sharing your timeline. Can you confirm when did you get Pre-arrival services message ?
Got pre-arrival on October 17 and also I got request for new police certificate and background check started on same day as well and they asked to submit updated Schedule A form as well.

Nawaz ali 180

Nov 18, 2019
Hi everyone

I m july 2018 applicant, received pre arrival on August 7 , 2019 again a pre arrival reminder on September 11 ( unusual) and again a reminder for pre arrival services on nov 8 ( very unusual).

I dont know when did they start my BGC but i linked my application on
1 October,2019 and it stated as bgc are in progress which later they confirmed by an email stating YOUR BGC HAS NOW BEEN INITIATED.....

My questions from the experts are how long i have to wait now and what do these 3 pre arrival reminders indicate .

AliHasan4cu

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
Hi all,

You already submitted PP you are going to get your VISA within 3 to 5 days no need to anything now Congratulations

AliHasan4cu

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
Hi everyone

I m july 2018 applicant, received pre arrival on August 7 , 2019 again a pre arrival reminder on September 11 ( unusual) and again a reminder for pre arrival services on nov 8 ( very unusual).

I dont know when did they start my BGC but i linked my application on
1 October,2019 and it stated as bgc are in progress which later they confirmed by an email stating YOUR BGC HAS NOW BEEN INITIATED.....

My questions from the experts are how long i have to wait now and what do these 3 pre arrival reminders indicate .
Seems like you wait so long let you wait few more days I think they are going to ask you for Police Certfiicate and Medical again.

You can wait for at least 2 more weeks then you can call LVO and ask why this is happening with your file and it is really unusual by the way

Sarausman92

May 23, 2019
I am on the same boat girl. Husband is in Pakistan. Although we both lead busy lives but it still brings you down thinking about not being with your life partner.
We all married our other half with the will of Allah and twakkul in him. May Allah unite us all with our partners soon.
Let's keep each other in our prayers and have patience.
I know i’m not the only one but at times it gets really frustrating. May Allah make it easy for all of us

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
I think @rafzy might be right in saying that most of the process is done is Sydney now and they just send applications to London for visa issuance.

Because no way on earth London would give pre-arrival 2 days after receipt of application, confirming genuine marriage.
And may be that's why there is a discrepancy of why June files are being transferred while some of March and April still waiting.

That being said, since past Monday, there have been more transfer of files and issuance of AOR-2 than pre-arrivals and DMS.

Silly process.