+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
This is what exactly ircc said to the mp
The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements.
If you dont mind me asking, can you share exact complete file status that you got back from your MP for all checks ?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
If you dont mind me asking, can you share exact complete file status that you got back from your MP for all checks ?
  • The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney (CPC-S), Nova Scotia, on March 11, 2019.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the until May 5, 2020, for the applicant(s).
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are in process.
  • As per our current processing times, most applications in this category are processed in a timeframe of 12 months. Various factors can affect the time it takes to process an application. Rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
  • The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney (CPC-S), Nova Scotia, on March 11, 2019.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the until May 5, 2020, for the applicant(s).
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are in process.
  • As per our current processing times, most applications in this category are processed in a timeframe of 12 months. Various factors can affect the time it takes to process an application. Rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.
Well this means that your application is processed in sydney office and will only be sent to london to issue PPR.. Dont worry

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Well this means that your application is processed in sydney office and will only be sent to london to issue PPR.. Dont worry
Oh this is what ircc agent told me that London is added as secondary visa office and only it will be transfer when they will issue ppr cuz most of the stuff is happening in Sydney and I Was still worried but I wanna know how long more do I have to wait ?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Oh this is what ircc agent told me that London is added as secondary visa office and only it will be transfer when they will issue ppr cuz most of the stuff is happening in Sydney and I Was still worried but I wanna know how long more do I have to wait ?
Usually sydney office processes complete application is around 8-9 months and then transfer for PPR should happen in 1-2 weeks.
London VO takes about 7-10 days to issue PPR which leaves you roughly about 1.5-2 months left to fly to canada.

Reactions: S@@d and Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Usually sydney office processes complete application is around 8-9 months and then transfer for PPR should happen in 1-2 weeks.
London VO takes about 7-10 days to issue PPR which leaves you roughly about 1.5-2 months left to fly to canada.
Oh thank u so much I hope for the fast process..

Irq119

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
So if they transfer to London VO it means it’s approved? Our file was transferred to London then to Vienna and last week we got interview request about our relationship, which is of course genuine. Anyone in similar situation?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
So if they transfer to London VO it means it’s approved? Our file was transferred to London then to Vienna and last week we got interview request about our relationship, which is of course genuine. Anyone in similar situation?
Sorry I don’t know dear I am not the expert but our conversation was totally different of what u asking

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Your eligibility is only passed once you get Pre-arrival services letter which will mean that your relationship is genuine.

Reactions: S@@d and Irq119

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
No worries as long u get ur answer from an expert :)
I hear ya sis.
This is a painful process. London is processing some applications within a week, some within a month and some are pending since forever. There is no sequence they follow. It's all about luck trust me.
That being said, pray for yourself and us.

I'm at AOR2 stage. Heard nothing back from them. But lots of people are in the same boat as us.

Reactions: Farahnaz11