+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Yannickjing

Nov 6, 2019
Hello... just wanna ask... i am filipina married in philippines coz the story goes like this.. my ex was already married to his first wife but they are separated(not living together) not legally since we dont have divorce in phil by the time we got married, what we did that time was we had the marriage under muslim rights. After 3 yrs our relationship didnt work well so we decided to end it up...now since i am planning to apply for spousal my canadian bf will sponsor me i found out that in my cenomar i am married to him..( still cant believe how come the nso honored our marriage coz technically his first marriage not yet null and void)so i informed him and my ex is just about to process the annulment...is it ok to get marry here in canada?? And when the annulment paper is done thats the time i will submit my application for spousal!? I am under working permit that will gonna end by aug.2020? Thanks

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Hello... just wanna ask... i am filipina married in philippines coz the story goes like this.. my ex was already married to his first wife but they are separated(not living together) not legally since we dont have divorce in phil by the time we got married, what we did that time was we had the marriage under muslim rights. After 3 yrs our relationship didnt work well so we decided to end it up...now since i am planning to apply for spousal my canadian bf will sponsor me i found out that in my cenomar i am married to him..( still cant believe how come the nso honored our marriage coz technically his first marriage not yet null and void)so i informed him and my ex is just about to process the annulment...is it ok to get marry here in canada?? And when the annulment paper is done thats the time i will submit my application for spousal!? I am under working permit that will gonna end by aug.2020? Thanks
a local lawyer will be more hlpfull

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Hi how do you get a ghost update?? It is via email
No, I login on gckey almost daily and the status said application/profile updated - no changes though. When I went back it changed to submitted so I am hopeful.

As per your earlier inquiry about webform - we are expecting our first child in 8 weeks so we attached medical notes from my physician each time I inquired so we weren't pissing anyone off.

Reactions: adiprince1