+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ns85

Mar 3, 2019
Good morning,
Anyone here has experience in sending their passport to Islamabad from VFS global?
My question is how long does it take for the package to be delivered to Islamabad. Any idea? VFS is closed so cannot contact them right now.

Last edited:

Ro34

Sep 12, 2019
Afghanistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
2-08-2018
Doc's Request.
4-12-2018
AOR Received.
27-11-2018
File Transfer...
4-01-2019
Med's Request
27-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Passport Req..
23-12-2019
Good morning,
Anyone here has experience in sending their passport to Islamabad from VFS global?
My question is how long does it take for the package to be delivered to Islamabad. Any idea? VFS is closed so cannot contact them right now.
Have you recieved your PPR

adiprince1

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Shocking...we are July 2018 applicant and was the same for us. We sent a webform and got pre arrival next day in september...3 days later got request for police clearance and schedule A. Its been quiet since but they are saying its in background check. Keep asking thrm...
Hi can you please dm what you wrote in the body of webform
May be iam missing something Thx

aaiqbal

Sep 26, 2019
Shocking...we are July 2018 applicant and was the same for us. We sent a webform and got pre arrival next day in september...3 days later got request for police clearance and schedule A. Its been quiet since but they are saying its in background check. Keep asking thrm...
How do you guys acquire and send a webform? And where do you send it to if the file's currently in LVO? Would appreciate some guidance. Thanks!

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Dear Experts,

After getting the Nikah Naama, it's english translation, MRC , getting the Smart NICOP changed for both husband and wife ( so that the address of the bride would match with the address of groom and also husband's name would be added in Smart NICOP , and the status would also changed from Single to Married for both the spouses. And then I could easily get the FRC as well to validate the marriage.

Is it also compulsory to change the passport of bride ( For adding the Husband's name on Passport , instead of father's name ) ? Because the bride already has the passport valid for another 5 years. So is it necessary to change her passport as well for spousal immigration to Canada ?

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Dear Experts,

After getting the Nikah Naama, it's english translation, MRC , getting the Smart NICOP changed for both husband and wife ( so that the address of the bride would match with the address of groom and also husband's name would be added in Smart NICOP , and the status would also changed from Single to Married for both the spouses. And then I could easily get the FRC as well to validate the marriage.

Is it also compulsory to change the passport of bride ( For adding the Husband's name on Passport , instead of father's name ) ? Because the bride already has the passport valid for another 5 years. So is it necessary to change her passport as well for spousal immigration to Canada ?
No, It is not mandatory at all. Even the FRC is not mandatory, IRCC asks for MRC issued by the union council along with nikkah nama.

ssbhatti

May 18, 2019
Hi Guys, I am not if I am writing in the right thread.
I have received the PPR letter and bit confused about Appendix A.
I applied as a single applicant so my spouse will not accompany me. So do I need to provide her details also in Appendix A or just mine?
Thanks!

shami1992

Oct 19, 2019
kindly any one tell me about the pre arrival?

21st march 2019 application submitted
29th may 2019 medical letter received
13th June 2019 medical done
18th June 2019 bio metric letter received
20th June 2019 bio metric done
15th October 2019 file transferred to London office
1st November 2019 transferred confirm by London office

whats next?

Reactions: Farahnaz11