+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ns85

Mar 3, 2019
Hello guys! I would like to ask if anyone is with the same experience?
I am November 7 applicant, pre arrival on August 12 and pcc request submitted on August 27.

Last week my husband sent a webform enquiry if they have received pcc request and what stage my application is.
Today we got this reply:
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

Please note that your file is currently with an Immigration officer under review. We will be in further contact as soon as this review has been completed.
Yours sincerely,

I wonder what would it mean? Background check finished or not even started yet?

Thank u all for your thoughts:)
Seems like a generic response.
BGC status however can be checked in GCKey....not sure how accurate it is though.

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
due to my consultant mistake she didnt tick yes in my 5669 form even I told her that my visa has been refused twice from UK in 2009 as study and in 2015 march as visit. we cant change anything from our side in 5669 coz its a specific software in adobe. now should I send affidavit to IRCC about it or what to do .I am in a big tension and really my all hopes are sinking . if I will send them affidavit they will check triple time my everything and may be make more objection. I really dont know I am really disappointed and hope less now. please anyone who has same experience suggest me
You must submit a new form correctly filled along with an explanation letter of what went wrong and why are you re-submitting. Send it via webform and you should be okay.

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Seems like a generic response.
BGC status however can be checked in GCKey....not sure how accurate it is though.
Thank u:)

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hi Everyone, back to this forum after few months for some questions on Spousal sponsorship. I have been reading the forms on checklist and threads on this forum and have a few queries.

I am a PR since last year, moved permanently to Canada in June this year and working at a full time job since then. I am planning to get married in March/April next year and would really appreciate if someone could guide what are the things I need to take care of from now onwards.

* Visited Pakistan for one week in September for Sister's wedding. Also had formal engagement on the same venue with pictures and both of us receiving gifts from families.
* Planning for Nikah only in March/April next year as she is studying and will graduate next year end. I will go to Pakistan for few days and we will have formal wedding reception with pictures. There won't be rukhsati as I will come back to Canada. No big age difference and first marriage.

Questions:

* Does it sound like a complicated case?
* How long should I wait to apply for sponsorship? I know I need to have enough proofs of relationship. I plan to gather as much as I can like pictures, movie tickets, restaurant bills, chat and call logs etc.
* Is the Visa office always London for Pakistani spousal sponsorship applicants? I know standard wait time is one year but what are current trends?
* What is the ratio of CIC asking applicants for interview and where are interviews held.

Thank You.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi Everyone, back to this forum after few months for some questions on Spousal sponsorship. I have been reading the forms on checklist and threads on this forum and have a few queries.

I am a PR since last year, moved permanently to Canada in June this year and working at a full time job since then. I am planning to get married in March/April next year and would really appreciate if someone could guide what are the things I need to take care of from now onwards.

* Visited Pakistan for one week in September for Sister's wedding. Also had formal engagement on the same venue with pictures and both of us receiving gifts from families.
* Planning for Nikah only in March/April next year as she is studying and will graduate next year end. I will go to Pakistan for few days and we will have formal wedding reception with pictures. There won't be rukhsati as I will come back to Canada. No big age difference and first marriage.

Questions:

* Does it sound like a complicated case?
* How long should I wait to apply for sponsorship? I know I need to have enough proofs of relationship. I plan to gather as much as I can like pictures, movie tickets, restaurant bills, chat and call logs etc.

no u should be fine but show ur ruhksati planning n proof n explain y only nikah

* Is the Visa office always London for Pakistani spousal sponsorship applicants? I know standard wait time is one year but what are current trends?
yes its always lvo if spouse is living in pk n most ppl r getting in done in 9 months to 15 months
* What is the ratio of CIC asking applicants for interview and where are interviews held.

i have seen a lot of ppl being put in interview que these days by lvo n that too without any major red flags or asking for any additional docs..i have seen nikah only case in interview que as well so prepare ur application even better

Thank You.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Thank you maria. What should be the ideal gap between marriage and filing application for sponsorship? Is there anything I need to start collecting from now?

mapleleaf786

Nov 3, 2016
Hello all,

Alhumdolliah this long journey is almost over.

Here is my question which is urgent help on.

Our son was born last week Alhumdolillah. He was born in Pakistan. I am father citizen of Canada by naturized. I understand my wife can apply for his proof of citizenship certificate and passport in consulate general Canada in Islamabad.

I am hoping to get help from someone who has gotten their child citizen certificate and Canadian passport from Canadian embassy in Islamabad.

I am a bit confused with online help.

How do we get forms to fill? Do we book appointment (if so, how)? Or can we just show up at Canadian embassy?

What documents are needed from us? How long did it take? Will they process urgently to align with wife’s visa expiry?

Please help anyone

Below is my timeline. May Allah SWT make it easy for you all in this case and life after on.

We sent our application on Aug 9, 2017

received application to sponsor on Sept 28, 2017

file transferred to London on Feb 2, 2018

1st medical Feb 22, 2018

Additional docs request on Oct 15 (family forms and travel history) that’s all

Interview: Jan 30 (simple questions)

Remed on Feb 1, 2019

COPR: Oct 1st

Wish all of you blessing from Allah in this difficult waiting process.

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
You must submit a new form correctly filled along with an explanation letter of what went wrong and why are you re-submitting. Send it via webform and you should be okay.
Thankyou for reply . what is WEB FORM. I dont know my consultant is dealing with it. I already made affidavit and forward to her. I am very much upset .may be they will object more even after submitting explanation. can anyone tell me even after submitting explanation still I can get misrepresentation or No... I am totally hopeless now.

AmeerQamar

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
yes same here.....I am also Jan 17,2019 applicant....getting worried now....is it that busy at LVO?
I am also january 2019 applicant
Yesturday i got letter that they transfer my file to london and quebic selection also
My medical and biometric has done in april

AmeerQamar

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Hello all,

Alhumdolliah this long journey is almost over.

Here is my question which is urgent help on.

Our son was born last week Alhumdolillah. He was born in Pakistan. I am father citizen of Canada by naturized. I understand my wife can apply for his proof of citizenship certificate and passport in consulate general Canada in Islamabad.

I am hoping to get help from someone who has gotten their child citizen certificate and Canadian passport from Canadian embassy in Islamabad.

I am a bit confused with online help.

How do we get forms to fill? Do we book appointment (if so, how)? Or can we just show up at Canadian embassy?

What documents are needed from us? How long did it take? Will they process urgently to align with wife’s visa expiry?

Please help anyone

Below is my timeline. May Allah SWT make it easy for you all in this case and life after on.

We sent our application on Aug 9, 2017

received application to sponsor on Sept 28, 2017

file transferred to London on Feb 2, 2018

1st medical Feb 22, 2018

Additional docs request on Oct 15 (family forms and travel history) that’s all

Interview: Jan 30 (simple questions)

Remed on Feb 1, 2019

COPR: Oct 1st

Wish all of you blessing from Allah in this difficult waiting process.
Hello i have 2 children they got canadian citizenship for 1st child they took almost 1 year to gave us canadian citizenship certificate in 2nd child process took only 3 months.
Download minor citizenship forms from internet fill them 4 recent pictures of child,birth certificate copy attested and bay form copy attested ( you should send orignal also they will send back to u after verification at your mailing address) and your citizenship card orignal it will also send back with orignal document

Ma_faraz

Aug 26, 2019
Yes my sponsor husband got email yesturday that they tranfer my file tp london office and they are asking for quebic selection . I am january 5 2019 applicant
Im also january applicant. My husband also receive an email abt london visa office. But
Why they r asking for quebic selection?