+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
I fail to understand inactivity on their part since my case is APPROVED for more than a month now. Bad reputation argument would have stood if I was stuck in criminality or eligibility or something of that sort.
Not just criminality or eligibility, they have seen so many Fraud/Fake marriages coming from Pakistan hence, giving the country extra precautions when doing background/ legitimacy checks. Why do you think majority of the time they ask for extra evidence, etc.? Don't blame Canada and LVO for them being slow majority of the middle eastern countries applicants goes through there, its the fakes / frauds that has caused all this traffic in the system and ruined it for the legit applicants. Shitty as it sounds but that's the fact, some get lucky and has a shorter period of waiting time while majority wait out the full term plus more.

Hate to say it but read up previous page somewhere in the middle and you'll see what i mean...someone mentioning about filing fraud/fake marriage & asking for advice....

Last edited:
Reactions: lion.com

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
Any June 18 applicant heard anything from lvo. Mine is now 4 months but complete silence...

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
I fail to understand inactivity on their part since my case is APPROVED for more than a month now. Bad reputation argument would have stood if I was stuck in criminality or eligibility or something of that sort.
Hello Brother,
Please don’t be stressed , I know another applicant who received PPR after 72 days

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
Hello guys,
We are May 2018 applicant , file transfer July 2018 to LVO.
Silence since then .
Next week my husbands PCC is expiring , we haven’t received any email to get an updated one .

Does that mean they haven’t even looked at the file yet ?
Can they still work on our file with expired PCC?

iramnadeem

Apr 2, 2019
can someone help me with education history section ..... what to write in level of education and how to divide school college and university years in primary , secondary, uni/colg ... please help

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Hello guys,
Silence since then .
Next week my husbands PCC is expiring , we haven’t received any email to get an updated one .

They will ask you for an updated pcc when they start processing your background checks if it has not been started yet. Other then that they will keep processing your application. Background check is the last step before DM.

Reactions: ksabir

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
They will ask you for an updated pcc when they start processing your background checks if it has not been started yet. Other then that they will keep processing your application. Background check is the last step before DM.
Okay thanks .
BGC hasn’t started yet .

mishalk

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Asking on behalf of March 2018 applicant, received pre-arrival and request for PCC... how long to wait before BCG starts?

ghz94

Aug 6, 2018
Hello guys,
Silence since then .

I am May 2018 applicant too
my PCC expired in august 2018 and I got PFL in Feb 2019 but never PCC...

mishalk

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
can someone help me with education history section ..... what to write in level of education and how to divide school college and university years in primary , secondary, uni/colg ... please help
I think this is how you do it according to Pakistani schooling system:
-Elementary/Primary school should be first 10 years of education
-secondary or high school should be ur intermediate certificate (2 years)
-university/college will be 4 years (whatever bachelors program you graduated with)

Rumi01

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Hey guys, just wanted to give you some updates on my friend's spouse visa application. Today they had an interview in Islamabad and they received a PPR on spot. Unfortunately my friend's spouse didn't have the pics (as per Canadian specs) otherwise they would have received the visa today (not sure if this is possible). Keep in mind my friend re-applied after getting rejected first time. Below is timeline for 2nd attempt.

Application Received: Feb. 5th ,2018
Re- Medical Request: March 2018
Re- Medical done: April 2018
LVO transfer: June 2018
Interview Request letter: March 15, 2019
Interview Held: April 10, 2019
PPR: April 10th, 2019

I am happier than the couple because i helped my friend with the application spent countless no of hrs. Jezzz, I plan to stay single or find someone here in Canada after seeing all this mess. LOL.

smartshady

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Hy guys...ecas says decision made since 5 April but no changes in gckey since then....I am getting scared if it's still gonna take a long time for them to finalize application and send ppr request....anyone in the same boat?