File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019

Nidajk

Mar 15, 2019
Can someone tell me if we should be worried that our file has not been transferred yet? or am I being impatient? Does it normally take this long for Pakistani applicants to have the file transferred? Everyone is saying that all Pakistani files go to LVO but ours has not.
I’m in the same boat

Reactions: ns85

mishalk

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can someone tell me if we should be worried that our file has not been transferred yet? or am I being impatient? Does it normally take this long for Pakistani applicants to have the file transferred? Everyone is saying that all Pakistani files go to LVO but ours has not.
Don’t worry, it can take up to 6 months for file transfer.

Reactions: ns85

Bella1

Apr 7, 2019
Hi everyone. Need some help/ any advice regarding an important matter.

Does anyone have any experience in filing a fraud marriage case or case of a sponsored person receiving PR and then filing for divorce shortly after landing? Do these complaints bring anything good for the Sponsor?

Any experienced advice would be appreciated. Thx.

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019

Does anyone have any experience in filing a fraud marriage case or case of a sponsored person receiving PR and then filing for divorce shortly after landing? Do these complaints bring anything good for the Sponsor?

Technically that is fraud and this is why some applicants in certain & specific countries they take extra care & investigation. Also one of the biggest reason why everyone in LVO is taking so damn LONG because of such cases... Why would people here with such "experience"even share, they would rather keep in hidden and pretty dumb question to ask here but you can report people and please do. And yes, it will affect the SPONSOR if caught and their future application will be jeopardized. Please don't ruin it for other LEGITIMATE applicants and apply in a proper way, this makes me sick thinking of people who would do such things..

Last edited:
Reactions: Mariner2paki

Immigrant7525

Apr 4, 2019
Hi

I have received Acknowledgment from LVO that we started processing your application on 1 April .How Long it will take in LVO process my application?

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi

I have received Acknowledgment from LVO that we started processing your application on 1 April .How Long it will take in LVO process my application?
No set time, depends on your application and agent doing your file. Just be happy that they've touched your file and working on it.

zainabejaz

Jan 17, 2019
pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
19th december
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Hi

AOR 2 ,..... right .. which month applicant are you ?

zainabejaz

Jan 17, 2019
pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
19th december
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Hi

did you get a mail of acknowledgment ?

zainabejaz

Jan 17, 2019
pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
19th december
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019

elaborate ! your statement isnt clear

solid daddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
Lvo is unacceptably unbelievable! As per gcms my applications been approved since march 3 and I was requested for eye colour, height and passport bio page on march 14! Absolutely nothing since then while technically they only have to regenerate ppr! Moreover they never reply to queries, never! May it be 28 days or 68 days, they will simply never reply! I am leaving Pakistan for a reason and if this is how Canada works then whats the difference between the two governments, really? Say one thing and do another. Bloody typical

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Lvo is unacceptably unbelievable! As per gcms my applications been approved since march 3 and I was requested for eye colour, height and passport bio page on march 14! Absolutely nothing since then while technically they only have to regenerate ppr! Moreover they never reply to queries, never! May it be 28 days or 68 days, they will simply never reply! I am leaving Pakistan for a reason and if this is how Canada works then whats the difference between the two governments, really? Say one thing and do another. Bloody typical
Take it easy bro. It's not as much about the 'canadian government' as it is to do with the applicants from Pakistan. We have earned a bad reputation and they don't process our cases as fast as we would like. Also, each and every case is different. Some Pakistani cases do get processed within 6 to 7 months. Some from 2016/2017 still waiting. My own case is in the 14th month and still nothing. Eligibility still in process.

solid daddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
Take it easy bro. It's not as much about the 'canadian government' as it is to do with the applicants from Pakistan. We have earned a bad reputation and they don't process our cases as fast as we would like. Also, each and every case is different. Some Pakistani cases do get processed within 6 to 7 months. Some from 2016/2017 still waiting. My own case is in the 14th month and still nothing. Eligibility still in process.
I fail to understand inactivity on their part since my case is APPROVED for more than a month now. Bad reputation argument would have stood if I was stuck in criminality or eligibility or something of that sort.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
I fail to understand inactivity on their part since my case is APPROVED for more than a month now. Bad reputation argument would have stood if I was stuck in criminality or eligibility or something of that sort.
i believe u didnt sponsor ur spouse but applied for ur immigration to canada n then got married after u got ppr or corp n added ur spouse after ppr or corp but before landing ..so that makes sense it takes some time once u add ur spouse...at least u wont have to sponsor ur spoyse again so be happy

Reactions: paki786