+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

zr334

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
anyone please guide me about after submission passport
wht we receive in return only passport or something interview letter too ??
plus anyone who land in canada wht question they asking at airport ???
please guide me i will be very thankful to u

Bhatti202

Mar 26, 2019
I am march 2018 applicant. My medical request came in May. it was received and approved after like 2-3 days.
Same here. I am march 2018 applicant and i have received the pre arrival services letter on 26th feb, now the status is "your application is taking us longer than usual to process"
Can anyone tell me what it is bcuz pre arrival received but they are also verifying my eligibility as per the status in my account. Anyone has the same experience plz share.

Farwa89

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
so we mail the application to mississuga n then it goes to ottawa n then after sponsor approval it goes to london?
so we mail the application to mississuga n then it goes to ottawa n then after sponsor approval it goes to london?
sorry my bad....it goes to Sydney, Nova Scotia (not Ottawa) for sponsor approval then to London to process applicant's information.
it used to go to Mississauga but not anymore.

Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners outside Canada and all dependent children sponsorships:
CPC Sydney
P.O. Box 9500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0H5

You can find all the necessary information on the link below:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html#mail

Farwa89

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Sponsor's info used to process in Mississauga but recently changed to Ottawa...once completed, file is transferred to London office to process applicant's info for all Pakistani nationals

If you submitted your application a while ago and have not heard back, I suggest you call IRCC to get an update
@hasanqz

to correct myself
: the sponsorship application should be sent to Sydney, Nova Scotia...not Ottawa.

as per the website, https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html#mail

Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners outside Canada and all dependent children sponsorships:
CPC Sydney
P.O. Box 9500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0H5

Application for spouses or common-law partners currently living in Canada applying under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4

woyaodeshihulu

May 25, 2018
Same here. I am march 2018 applicant and i have received the pre arrival services letter on 26th feb, now the status is "your application is taking us longer than usual to process"
Can anyone tell me what it is bcuz pre arrival received but they are also verifying my eligibility as per the status in my account. Anyone has the same experience plz share.
because the progress bar is useless, it only shows 12 months just like a day counter and it doesn't matter if your case is finished just within a few months or more than a year, if your case is finished let's say within 8 months, it still shows you have 16 weeks, and any case that is more than 12 months, no matter for what reason, it shows "your case is complicated than others" because their "setting" is 12 months, after 12 months, it has no more days to count and it has to change automatically to "your case is complicated than others" that kind of nonsense

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
because the progress bar is useless, it only shows 12 months just like a day counter and it doesn't matter if your case is finished just within a few months or more than a year, if your case is finished let's say within 8 months, it still shows you have 16 weeks, and any case that is more than 12 months, no matter for what reason, it shows "your case is complicated than others" because their "setting" is 12 months, after 12 months, it has no more days to count and it has to change automatically to "your case is complicated than others" that kind of nonsense
I believe progress bar is good in a way that it is also a reminder for IRCC as well. And also we can argue with IRCC that what is the aim of progress bar if u do not have to follow this.

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
My progress bar comes to 13 weeks from 16. But complete silence in LVO. I am going to update my police certificate 2nd time. It is already expire and they did not ask for new one but still I am updating them.

q89

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
It's been 8 months since I submitted application. what should I do now? Should I order gcm notes or wait a little longer?

my time line so far
Application Received: July 27,2018
Medical Request: November 19 2018
AOR 1 Received: November 21 2018
Sponsor Approval: November 21 2018
Medical done: December 11 2018
LVO transfer: January 4 2019
Application started processing: January 14-2019

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
It's been 8 months since I submitted application. what should I do now? Should I order gcm notes or wait a little longer?

my time line so far
We r in same boat. July 18. My file transfer was on 11 dec and they started processing on 13 dec. After that silenceeeee. Did they gave u progress bar?

HannahZM

Aug 27, 2018

my time line so far

I would say wait. There is still time. I am March applicant and no decision yet.

MuhammadAwais14. 93

Mar 1, 2019
I am march applicant and still waiting..lets see when the wait will be over