+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
How long after your interview request did they provide you with the date of the interview? Did they tell you that you would have to wait 6-12 months for your interview? Also, did they give you an option to attend your interview in London?
we did no ruksati what we expext in interview any advise they ask me reply in 5 days to reply for interview

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
I have now completed the assessment of your permanent residence application as a member of the family class, the class in which you applied. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
My application is refused.. 12 march 2019. application rec to IRCC 17 august 2017..
now we decide to appeal this decision.. :(:eek:
they interviewed you or got pfl what was your red flags?

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
what
i never requested any interview date..LVO placed us in interview queue against our will..lol
this london interview is pretty recent so i have no idea... my interview already done in islamabad on feb 14 2019
what they asked what was your red flag?

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017

Mano Ahmed

Mar 6, 2019
Hey Guys i saw ECAS change from In Process to DM on 22nd Feb 2019, and last line showed medical received from LVO.

Today when i checked ECAS again, 3 weeks after getting DM, one added line in description:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 12, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on July 18, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 31, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 13, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
What should i make of this? Any advice what other documents could be? Havnt received any email yet!!

Pretty straight forward spousal application no red flags...

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Hey Guys i saw ECAS change from In Process to DM on 22nd Feb 2019, and last line showed medical received from LVO.

Today when i checked ECAS again, 3 weeks after getting DM, one added line in description:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 12, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on July 18, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 31, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 13, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
What should i make of this? Any advice what other documents could be? Havnt received any email yet!!

Pretty straight forward spousal application no red flags...
Check your GCKey....if you have a lawyer then ask him/her to check.

gujrati786

Dec 3, 2018
Hi all,
My Wife has an interview next month. I am looking for any kind of help possible regarding the Interview.

I am a Canadian Citizen, married to Pakistani National on July 6, 2017. I lived with my wife for almost 2 months after marriage before coming back to Canada. First marriage for both.
I am concerned about a few things.
I have a physical disability and when I applied I was getting Disability Assistance by the government and still am. I only found a job a few months ago and work part time from home.
I also haven't gone back to visit because I was finishing up school and due to my disability it is impossible for me to travel by myself.

Will this be a issue for the interviewer. What kind of questions will they ask about my disability. We were arrange married but my wife knew about my disability and said yes to the proposal. Our families have been family friends for longer then I can remember.

For Proof We have gathered Marriage photos. Whatsapp chat logs. Whatssap audio call logs. Money transfer receipts.
Is there any other documentation that we need to take?
Also my brother and I got married together and we had the reception on the same day. His wife is already here in Canada. Should I get a letter from them confirming our marriage and such. Would that be helpful ?

Any help regarding such a case would be really appreciated.