20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Did you attend an interview?
If yes, when was your interview?
Plz share your timeline...
There was no interview in my case , they sent us a PFL and we answered it and got the pre arrival after in December 2018

MuhammadAwais14. 93

Mar 1, 2019
Congratulations! Next steps is DM/PPR
After your background check done.

Share your timeline please...
Thanks
time line not updated after july 18
and recive pre arrival 7 march in gckey account
DM/PPR? MEAN......?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 5, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on July 16, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on April 23, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 25, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.

Last edited:

HannahZM

Aug 27, 2018
is your police certificate the digital one which was sent directly to your email? did you require original one from the police station? did you submit via GC key or by courier?
Yes I received it via email, I suppose it is original sent from the police. My lawyer uploaded the docs, Where ever they are suppose to (I think on GCkey)

Reactions: woyaodeshihulu

HannahZM

Aug 27, 2018
Thanks
DM/PPR? MEAN......?
  3. We sent you medical instructions on April 23, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 25, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
My application began on march 16th 2018 and my timeline is the same as yours except they asked me for updated travel history and police certificated last month.
HAVEN'T HEARD BACK.

my application completes 12 months today.

Mirolomi

Jul 7, 2018
Thanks
DM/PPR? MEAN......?
DM: decision made
Ppr : passport request

Did you attend an interview?

Reactions: MuhammadAwais14. 93

ns85

Mar 3, 2019
Nov5 - Hania AOR Jan16 | BR Feb2 | DM Feb2 | MR Feb5 | SA Feb7

my background check started after the aor1...no Biometric instructions letter ..no file transfer :/

what about u?

I put my timeline in my signature.
No response since they received the medical.
No file transfer email either.

Fingers crossed.

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
Why you apply after 2.5 years was that merrige in the court or hidden from family members ??and who is sponsored person salman you or wife?mine is also only nikah no rukhsati but i have proofs of contct with and my husband lives in pakistan i live in can
same case got interview request what they usually ask ?
and what we say why we didnt had a proper function?