+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ns85

Mar 3, 2019
I am noticing some people that applied in Nov/2018 are getting responses quick (in other threads).
Do Pakistani applications generally process slow?

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
Y

My husband did order gcms notes . We received response on 24th April . No red flag .my application is complete . My eligibility security and background check not started yet

CIC always says that they are always trying to reunite families as soon as they can but It is not happening in our case. If our case passed one year and they doing process march and April files they should focus on it and try finalizing it as soon as possible. No additional documents are requested. Our 1st medical is valid and will expire in Feb 2019.

Every day we hope things will change but every day goes by with no news. Each day I hear people celebrating the news of receiving passport request, getting their visa stamped but we are still waiting . Every day I log into ECAS and my cic account for good news but no status changes. It feels like are lives are stuck, frozen. We can not plan our future , many of our life decisions are based on the decision of our case.

My husband and I will be really thankful if they can help us in this matter. It is not just me and my husband who are worried , our parents, family friends and relatives all constantly ask us why our application is not approved yet. It's really frustrating
Unfortunately, we are all in the same boat . It’s just waiting game .

mah43

Jul 13, 2018
Pakistan town is islamabad
Visa Office......
london
Doc's Request.
11-04-2018
AOR Received.
04-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
04-04-2018
Med's Done....
16-04-2018
Interview........
NA
No doubt, it's very difficult. We are all going through it. Hang in there! You are almost there. They are definitely working on Feb 2018 applications currently. You will hear from them soon.

Oh, and you are so right about the family and the relatives! All desi people have same problems :)
Thank You .:)

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
6-12 months? :eek::eek:
Is that an unusually long waiting time?
Do you happen to know if we decide to wait for interview in Islamabad when will they let us know about the date for the interview?
I dont want to wait this long though. My husband and I are considering going to UK for the interview.

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Do you happen to know if we decide to wait for interview in Islamabad when will they let us know about the date for the interview?
I dont want to wait this long though. My husband and I are considering going to UK for the interview.
So far I haven't seen anyone taking that long for the interview. Usually it happens within 3 to 4 months at the most (they've been doing quarterly). If they told you 6-12 months then it will be same for everyone else which is horrible! How are you gonna go to UK? They will issue you a UK Visa? Are you in Pakistan?

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
When did you get the interview request? Also when is your medical expiring?

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
No they are not issuing UK visa. We will apply for a tourist visa to UK separately. Yes I am in Pakistan. I got the interview request on Friday. My husband's medical is expiring on May 31.
Tourist visa - is it advisable to mention to UK embassy that which purpose you will be going to UK? You think if you show them the IRCC interview request they will issue the visa easily ?

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
What month a
what month applicant are u