+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

mishalk

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
thank you, what about the cnic? my husband's cnic is in English but the back of it its all in urdu, he said the Ministry of foreign affairs dont attest nadra issued cnic , should we still get it attested? Also another question in the checklist which option do i choose if the sponsor is in canada and the principal applicant is in pakistan, is it:
I am currently living outside Canada, and I am applying under the Family Class. OR

I am currently living in Canada, and I am applying under the Family Class (not under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada

I believe its the first option as it applies to princiap applicant but my husband thinks its the 2nd option ..so a bit confused here
You don’t need to get CNIC attested either ... I submitted my husbands as is (Urdu address and all) and there was no issue in processing. If you think about it, your NADRA issued marriage certificate will have the address listed anyways.

Ghulam Hasnain

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs (Avg 7)
File Transfer...
xx-07-2010
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
16-04-2012 and add docs RPRF received by LVO 8-05-2012, Add doc req for wife: 14-06-2012 Replied : 15-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
(PPR 1)30-10-2012 8:49PM Docs sent (01-11-2012 Recvd. 05-11-2012), PPR2 email received on 16-11-2012 PPT Rcvd By CHC Isl 20-11-2012 PPT recvd back on 8-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2012
LANDED..........
13-03-2013
Just the principal applicant and any accompanying children 18 years or older. 'Family members' for immigration purpose is spouse and kids, not parents/siblings.
Thank you, much appreciated.

mah43

Jul 13, 2018
Pakistan town is islamabad
Visa Office......
london
Doc's Request.
11-04-2018
AOR Received.
04-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
04-04-2018
Med's Done....
16-04-2018
Interview........
NA
I am Feb 2018 applicant , file transfer to Lvo on 27th June 2018 , my medical will be expire on16th April. They didn't send me remedial .

mah43

Jul 13, 2018
Visa Office......
london
Doc's Request.
11-04-2018
AOR Received.
04-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
04-04-2018
Med's Done....
16-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Y
Have u tracked down ur application by sending official inquiry to LVO? You have passed 12 months mark
My husband did order gcms notes . We received response on 24th April . No red flag .my application is complete . My eligibility security and background check not started yet

CIC always says that they are always trying to reunite families as soon as they can but It is not happening in our case. If our case passed one year and they doing process march and April files they should focus on it and try finalizing it as soon as possible. No additional documents are requested. Our 1st medical is valid and will expire in Feb 2019.

Every day we hope things will change but every day goes by with no news. Each day I hear people celebrating the news of receiving passport request, getting their visa stamped but we are still waiting . Every day I log into ECAS and my cic account for good news but no status changes. It feels like are lives are stuck, frozen. We can not plan our future , many of our life decisions are based on the decision of our case.

My husband and I will be really thankful if they can help us in this matter. It is not just me and my husband who are worried , our parents, family friends and relatives all constantly ask us why our application is not approved yet. It's really frustrating

Last edited:

Waleed8391

Nov 8, 2015
Sheikhupura
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
HI, How to send voluntary documents to LVO? Do they respond when they recieve those documents ? Should we have to submit voluntary documents or not ?

HannahZM

Aug 27, 2018
Y

My husband did order gcms notes . We received response on 24th April . No red flag .my application is complete . My eligibility security and background check not started yet

CIC always says that they are always trying to reunite families as soon as they can but It is not happening in our case. If our case passed one year and they doing process march and April files they should focus on it and try finalizing it as soon as possible. No additional documents are requested. Our 1st medical is valid and will expire in Feb 2019.

Every day we hope things will change but every day goes by with no news. Each day I hear people celebrating the news of receiving passport request, getting their visa stamped but we are still waiting . Every day I log into ECAS and my cic account for good news but no status changes. It feels like are lives are stuck, frozen. We can not plan our future , many of our life decisions are based on the decision of our case.

My husband and I will be really thankful if they can help us in this matter. It is not just me and my husband who are worried , our parents, family friends and relatives all constantly ask us why our application is not approved yet. It's really frustrating
I feel you girl. I feel exactly the same. I login everyday and see no updates. Life is stuck and really getting annoyed now. After having submitted all the documents, i feel the whole process is extremely unfair as the officials are not even taking a look into our cases.

Its just wasting our precious time ☹

Reactions: mah43

mah43

Jul 13, 2018
Visa Office......
london
Doc's Request.
11-04-2018
AOR Received.
04-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
04-04-2018
Med's Done....
16-04-2018
Interview........
NA
I feel you girl. I feel exactly the same. I login everyday and see no updates. Life is stuck and really getting annoyed now. After having submitted all the documents, i feel the whole process is extremely unfair as the officials are not even taking a look into our cases.

Its just wasting our precious time ☹
Yes exactly

mah43

Jul 13, 2018
Visa Office......
london
Doc's Request.
11-04-2018
AOR Received.
04-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
04-04-2018
Med's Done....
16-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Hi I would like to get feedback from those who've contacted an mp to look into their immigration file, were they an help? How long after they contacted CIC did you get ppr? And feedback would be appreciated.

Thank You

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Y

No doubt, it's very difficult. We are all going through it. Hang in there! You are almost there. They are definitely working on Feb 2018 applications currently. You will hear from them soon.

Oh, and you are so right about the family and the relatives! All desi people have same problems :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mah43 and ksabir