+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
I had Nikah only marriage on Dec 26th and then had to return back to Canada. Now getting all the paperwork together and waiting for my wife to courier the FRC and MRC from Pak. Will be sending application in about two weeks. Seems like sponsorship application is harder than finding a life partner.

jemini_76

Dec 18, 2018
I had Nikah only marriage on Dec 26th and then had to return back to Canada. Now getting all the paperwork together and waiting for my wife to courier the FRC and MRC from Pak. Will be sending application in about two weeks. Seems like sponsorship application is harder than finding a life partner.
lolll...agree completelyyyyy

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
I have a question, form IMM5562 (Travel History) has to be filled out by the principal applicant (my wife) however, there it is also asking for travel history of her spouse (me - sponsor). Do I have to fill out the form?

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hello A Syed.

Congratulations to you. I am also waiting for all papers from Pakistan. I came back on December 31st and got married on December 14th 2018.

Could you please send me private message if you don't mind.

Thank you very much.

Wajeeh1234

Sep 26, 2018
Is there anyone who's case rejected for the first time (Nikkah only) and then they got married (had proper functions) and then applied again?

oyazds

Nov 29, 2011
Feb 2018 applicant here. No activity whatsoever since the file transferred to LVO in April.
This is very strange, i don't understand why do they post wrong processing times on their website. I applied after nikkah and then they asked for medical exam and stuff. Last time they asked me about Marriage which occured in April last year. I gave them what they asked for and since then, silence.... not sure how long will it take. Fuckin immigration. :(

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
This is very strange, i don't understand why do they post wrong processing times on their website. I applied after nikkah and then they asked for medical exam and stuff. Last time they asked me about Marriage which occured in April last year. I gave them what they asked for and since then, silence.... not sure how long will it take. Fuckin immigration. :(
They get away by saying that 'most cases are processed within 12 months'.

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Hello guys.... when we had the Nikah both my spouse and I signed Urdu and English Nikah namas since we thought just submitting the English Nikah Nama will eliminate the need to have translation and affidavit, but I'm reading on this forum that CIC requires Urdu Nikah Nama with translation and affidavit. Can anybody give any info regarding this? @paki786

Last edited: