+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Kickistan

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
My wife received a request to submit her passport to Islamabad office. My question is, once I submit the passport to Islamabad how are they going to return the passport safely back to me in Karachi? which service do I hire? TCS or fedex?

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
My wife received a request to submit her passport to Islamabad office. My question is, once I submit the passport to Islamabad how are they going to return the passport safely back to me in Karachi? which service do I hire? TCS or fedex?
How long it was for you to wait for the background checks to be completed? When did your background checks started?

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hello,

I recently got a request from IRCC to submit the following documents to include my spouse I am a bit confused with the following.

1. Updated Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or common-law partner (CLP).
Do I have to fill two separate forms one for myself and one for my spouse? If yes, then in my spouse's form will she mention me as dependent, since I am the primary applicant (sounds weird). Or should she fill the form with no dependants? Also the Imm0008 guide says that only primary applicant needs to fill this form so quite confused.

2. Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562 E for your spouse or common-law partner (CLP);
The form asks that the primary applicant should fill it, there is a field on top mentioning to put the principal applicant name in it. So do i have to fill this form again with all my travel details and the put my spouse travel details in section b ?

Please help regarding this.

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
When did your wife receive ppr? How long they took to finish your background checks?

IrshadM

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
12-10-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
03-02-2019

Kickistan

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
When did your wife receive ppr? How long they took to finish your background checks?
the background checks started in mid december 2018 and my wife received the ppr in the first week of January 2019. So a little over two weeks for background checks

rajeev12

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
The only original document you need to send is the police certificate. No need to attest it. Everything else will be attested photocopy, and if the document is not in english/french then also a certified English translation as you already know. Sorry not sure about B form.

If not already, I strongly suggest you follow the official step by step guide below. It will tell you everything you need including country specific documents.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html
Where does it say that documents need to be attested? I have not come across this requirement in reviewing the instructions on canada.ca

oyazds

Nov 29, 2011
Hello everyone. Anyone filled the sponsorship application around Jan 2018 and are still waiting for update? I'm in a situation that i am still waiting they asked me for more information on oct 31 related to our relationship. Rest of the process was done earlier last year such as medical request and other things.Not sure how long will it take more because its going to be exact 1 year in few days. Please share information if someone is in similar situation as mine. I just want to have a general idea of how long will it take more.

Thank you,

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Hello everyone. Anyone filled the sponsorship application around Jan 2018 and are still waiting for update? I'm in a situation that i am still waiting they asked me for more information on oct 31 related to our relationship. Rest of the process was done earlier last year such as medical request and other things.Not sure how long will it take more because its going to be exact 1 year in few days. Please share information if someone is in similar situation as mine. I just want to have a general idea of how long will it take more.

Thank you,
Feb 2018 applicant here. No activity whatsoever since the file transferred to LVO in April.

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
your timeline? Thanks

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Hi all,

Do we need to give biometric before submitting case to CIC or they will send us letter for biometric?

Huda Zehra

Oct 28, 2018
Alhamdulillah

Application delivered March 20, 2018
AOR1 : April 27
MED Request : May 1
Sponsor Approval: May 03
Medical Received: May 12
Transfer LVO AOR2 : June 27
PFL Email : November 27
PFL documents received: November 29
Background check : December 04