AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
indeed but its the part of process your application is moving forward usually after successful interview in a week they send dm
Still it’s not something to be cheerful for. It is an unwanted delay and a stressful full process so I don’t think any body will love to go through interview in this process. All I am saying just read carefully first before commenting brother.

ar123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
okay so i haven't heard from IRCC in more than 40 days since we submitted my application. in the meanwhile should i link my account to ECAS or GCKEY. If yes which one and how please?

thenameisusman

Nov 28, 2018
okay so i haven't heard from IRCC in more than 40 days since we submitted my application. in the meanwhile should i link my account to ECAS or GCKEY. If yes which one and how please?
You don't have to link your account to ECAS.
You can create an account on GCKEY or login ECAS only if you have your UCI/File No. etc.

Kickistan

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
I am an October applicant and still waiting so don’t stress out a lot. It can take longer for some of us. It’s been 14 months for me and still don’t know when
Hi Pak0403, its been 14 months for you? Same here. When is your medical expiring? or has it already expired? Have you received a request for a re-medical?

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
Me too fiiling the Appendix A form, i m Canadian citizen sponsoring my wife, in spouse colum should my wife write my Pakistani passport no or canadian passport no. Also we have baby girl born in Pakistan ,but now we have her canadian passport as well should we write her canadian passport no or Pakistani passport no. Plz guide

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Me too fiiling the form, i m Canadian citizen sponsoring my wife, in spouse colum should my wife write my Pakistani passport no or canadian passport no. Also we have baby girl born in Pakistan ,but now we have her canadian passport as well should we write her canadian passport no or Pakistani passport no. Plz guide
Both should be okay as you are dual citizen, but I would write the Canadian passport number for yourself as well as your daughter.,

Farwa89

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
April 2017 applicant.
ALHAMDOLILAH received passport request. Can anyone tell me Vfs office address in Lhr, and procedure to send passport and how many days they will return back my passport
Congratulation!
How long did your background check take? When did it start?

Nov 16, 2018
Lahore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
IRC LONDON
jan 2018 applicant Recieved reply after 10 months i had a baby boy so they need me to fill addional fam info form again also attach translated nikkah nama and my wfies bank statement apartment lease and his birth certificate how do i send that information to them is there an address where we send it trying on IRC WEBSITE but it wont let me submit all the files at once
I have applied on IRC web form London page but i cant upload all of them at once it says u cant upload more than 3.5 MB
then i thought i can submit 3.5 MB and then start over again and by doing so i can get all my documents submitted i dont even know if its a good
idea because when i submitted all my documents like this i read it says do not submit this form more than once now i am wor ried if they
will receive the documents or not
CAN ANYONE HELP PLZ

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
jan 2018 applicant Recieved reply after 10 months i had a baby boy so they need me to fill addional fam info form again also attach translated nikkah nama and my wfies bank statement apartment lease and his birth certificate how do i send that information to them is there an address where we send it trying on IRC WEBSITE but it wont let me submit all the files at once
I have applied on IRC web form London page but i cant upload all of them at once it says u cant upload more than 3.5 MB
then i thought i can submit 3.5 MB and then start over again and by doing so i can get all my documents submitted i dont even know if its a good
idea because when i submitted all my documents like this i read it says do not submit this form more than once now i am wor ried if they
will receive the documents or not
CAN ANYONE HELP PLZ
Why don’t you send them through fedex or ups and DHL usually take 2 to 3 days to get uk from Pakistan this way you have tracking proof that you send them and they got it

Reactions: Bilawal Baloch

Kickistan

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Can anyone please help me here? How much does the travel history matter in a spousal sponsorship? How many times should you visit your wife back home?