+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

strnage2

Nov 11, 2018
In appendix A form that we have to submit with passport, in first name column do I write my first name that is Muhammad or the middle name as well. Because on passport in my given name column it is written Muhammad Wajih Asif whereas in surname its Bajwa. Also do I have to fill my spouse info as well who is sponsoring me?

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
In appendix A form that we have to submit with passport, in first name column do I write my first name that is Muhammad or the middle name as well. Because on passport in my given name column it is written Muhammad Wajih Asif whereas in surname its Bajwa. Also do I have to fill my spouse info as well who is sponsoring me?
Follow your passport, if it says First and middle name in given name section, write it as it is in Appendix A.
Yes, there is another row for spouse, you have to mention his/her name too (again, exactly like it states on passport).

Reactions: CanadianGoosee

strnage2

Nov 11, 2018
Follow your passport, if it says First and middle name in given name section, write it as it is in Appendix A.
Yes, there is another row for spouse, you have to mention his/her name too (again, exactly like it states on passport).
But she is the one who is sponsoring me being a canadian citizen and isn't applied for visa

fahd17

Dec 4, 2018
i forgot to send the nikahnama translation, I havnt got the AOR yet, can I send it now to prevent getting my application back.
Has anybody send any document before AOR?
Same thing happened with me. I also forgot to send the translation with my application. Still I received AOR and after about 2 months, they asked me to upload my translation document, which I did on GCKey. They shouldn't send your application back. I'd say wait until you get AOR and they'll ask for it when they need it.

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Line# 3 showed up today in ECAS. This was supposed to show up back in April but it did now. I did a search on this forum and someone mentioned that it means they have started reviewing the file. Hopefully thats the case.

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
Line# 3 showed up today in ECAS. This was supposed to show up back in April but it did now. I did a search on this forum and someone mentioned that it means they have started reviewing the file. Hopefully thats the case.

My husbands file said we started processing your file July 25, 2018, after the medical was submitted .
No progress so far.
May 2018 applicant.
May God hear all our prayers and reunite us with our spouses. Amen .

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
That is not a routine process it means they are not sure about the genuineness of the relationship so before congratulating someone please read the post first.
indeed but its the part of process your application is moving forward usually after successful interview in a week they send dm

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
Me too fiiling the form, i m Canadian citizen sponsoring my wife, in spouse colum should my wife write my Pakistani passport no or canadian passport no. Also we have baby girl born in Pakistan ,but now we have her canadian passport as well should we write her canadian passport no or Pakistani passport no. Plz guide