+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
*OCTOBER APPLICANTS* based on the trends, I am guessing by March we should get PPR hopefully LOL
Good thinking. Am April applicant file transferred to London visa office July. When do you think i should be expecting PPR base on the trends?

thenameisusman

Nov 28, 2018
My wife (sponsor) received an email that they've sent our file to LVO, on 26 October.
ECAS shows that "we started processing Usman's application on November 13."
So does that mean that LVO has actually starting my process, BGC etc or is it just for confirming that they've received my file?
Also, when should I expect PPR?
Thanks.

Huda Zehra

Oct 28, 2018
S
My wife (sponsor) received an email that they've sent our file to LVO, on 26 October.
ECAS shows that "we started processing Usman's application on November 13."
So does that mean that LVO has actually starting my process, BGC etc or is it just for confirming that they've received my file?
Thanks.
Same as mine my husband received an email on 23rd Oct and they started processing on 13 nov. But didn't receive any further updates yet :(
Which month's Applicant are you??

thenameisusman

Nov 28, 2018
ECAS shows that "we started processing... on November 13."
Thanks.
S

Same as mine my husband received an email on 23rd Oct and they started processing on 13 nov. But didn't receive any further updates yet :(
Which month's Applicant are you??
June 2018.
And you?

Huda Zehra

Oct 28, 2018
Thanks.

June 2018.
And you?

May 24, 2018. Your date of file received?

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
Timeline:
March 2018 applicant
AOR1 : 25 April, 2018
Documents requested (schedule A and police certificate): May 2
Medical request: May 8
File transfered to LVO: 28 June
Pre-arrival services: 26th November
Decision Made: 27th November
congrats

Reactions: izainab

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Thanks.

June 2018.
And you?
Yes., LVO has started working on your file. Sit tight!

fahd17

Dec 4, 2018
Hi Everyone. Just wanted to put something out on the forum. My friend's brother applied for his wife's visa in Feb 2018 and he got her DM and PPR earlier in November. Now she's already in Canada. I guess every case is different then. Hopefully we'll all hear good news soon InshaaAllah.