Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
hi everyone,
I’m new to this forum, so apologies if this question has been asked before
At around do you receive a decision on the interview?
I’m a June 2018 applicant and have received the medical request btw.
Thanks!
I am also june applicant and received medical req. But file is still in Nova Scotia. No more London visa office I guess

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
File sent; 27 June
Add. Doc Req. 13 Sep
Acknowledgment letter; 14 sep
Add. Doc Req; 17 sep
Sponsor Approval; 26 sep
Add. Doc. Req; 02 Nov
Medical Req; 20Nov
No file transfer to London.

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
Any one.... I am going for medical in Lahore from another city. Can I bring my fone or soulder bag with me???? And how long it take for medical

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Yes!! here!! October 11, 2017 applicant. Received PFL from london visa office requesting additional documents. Will submit it soon. It's a lengthy and painful process.
I thought you would have already submitted the required documents. Do you mind sharing your experience on why it is taking long time to submit the required documents?

Reactions: CanadianGoosee

Ahmad_85a

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Assalamoalikum
This is my first post here. I am a Canadian Pakistani and I applied for sponsorship of my husband under family class in December 2017.
I recently received an email from London visa office stating that i and my spouse need to provide further evidence to prove that our relationship is genuine. We have been asked specifically to provide rukshati pictures and pictures of our outings together. My question is regarding further correspondence. Do I mail the required things to the London visa office or upload them online on the account?
Just wanted to be sure about it before I proceed.
Walikum Salaam
U should sent more pictures and proof that shows ur genuine relationship .
U shoud these all documents by consultant or laywer if u hired . if u not hired then u should immediately contact with ur MP for asking what is the right way for sending required documents and never waste ur time