Re-medical performed date: N/A
File transfered to London visa office: March 23rd 2018
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (GCKEY):
Review of Medical Passed Date (GCKEY): March 15th
Pre arrival services letter: October 11th
Background check in progress Date (GCKEY): October 12th
Additional document request date: N/A
Additional documents that are requested: N/A
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y (went to Canada after rukhsati on visitor visa and stayed there for six months)
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N): N
Interview Date: N/A
Decision Made Date: October 17th
Passport Request Date: October 17th
COPR & Passport stamped date:

I was already in Canada on visitor visa when I got my pre-arrival services letter and passport request so I sent it to Ottawa. I’m waiting for my passport now.

nizwajaved

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
I received a procedural fairness letter today asking for:
- Photos showing guests in attendance at your marriage ceremonies, or an explanation if
this cannot be provided.
- Any additional evidence of communication between you and your sponsor since the
beginning of your relationship to present, or an explanation if this cannot be provided.
- Any additional information in support of your relationship/marriage.

I provided them with all my photos of every event but I guess they want to see other guests in the wedding as well. As for the communication I do not have any proof beyond 2015. I got married in 2017. And they are expecting the proof since 2013. How do I tackle this?

Also my questions is, which one is more serious? a procedural fairness letter or a call for a interview? Is it a good thing that they did not ask for an interview?
Well..send them as many photos as possible. The ones which depict that alot of people were present at the occassion. I mean dont only include the stage photos. But also the ones showing the hall full of guests and rukhsati as well.
Secondly, regarding the proof of communication, i think you should send all the chats and call logs since 2015. And if they have specifically mentioned 2013 then just add a letter of explaination describing that you guys met in 2015.
Thirdly, as an additional proof, you may also upload the video of highlights of your wedding on google drive and share the link with them in the document. I believe that would remove all their doubts regarding the wedding. But obviously if you are comfortable with sharing it with them. Although when we are forced to share our chats and pics, i dont think video would be a big deal. But thats upto you.
Regarding your last question, its better to receive pfl than interview. If the case officer is satisfied with your reply, you may even receive the pre arrival letter within a month. Interviews tend to prolong your application time. So i hope this was helpful to you
Best of luck

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
I received a procedural fairness letter today asking for:
- Photos showing guests in attendance at your marriage ceremonies, or an explanation if
this cannot be provided.
- Any additional evidence of communication between you and your sponsor since the
beginning of your relationship to present, or an explanation if this cannot be provided.
- Any additional information in support of your relationship/marriage.

I provided them with all my photos of every event but I guess they want to see other guests in the wedding as well. As for the communication I do not have any proof beyond 2015. I got married in 2017. And they are expecting the proof since 2013. How do I tackle this?

Also my questions is, which one is more serious? a procedural fairness letter or a call for a interview? Is it a good thing that they did not ask for an interview?

The pfl letter

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
So was it easy for you to obtain visit visa while you had already applied for spouse visa? I've heard many consultants say that its nearly impossible to get visit visa if you have been sponsored for spouse visa. I've sponsored my husband for spouse visa since March. Do you think its a good idea if we apply for his visit visa as well??

nizwajaved

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
So was it easy for you to obtain visit visa while you had already applied for spouse visa? I've heard many consultants say that its nearly impossible to get visit visa if you have been sponsored for spouse visa. I've sponsored my husband for spouse visa since March. Do you think its a good idea if we apply for his visit visa as well??
I think applying for visit visa before applying for PR might be helpful. Before declaring the marriage i guess. But i am sure getting visa after the pr application is nearly impossible.

Reactions: Glaciergal

tbk57

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi.
How long is it taking these days to get pr card?
The immigration officer said 6 weeks but people say it takes 8 weeks or more.
Thanks.

Kickistan

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Well..send them as many photos as possible. The ones which depict that alot of people were present at the occassion. I mean dont only include the stage photos. But also the ones showing the hall full of guests and rukhsati as well.
Secondly, regarding the proof of communication, i think you should send all the chats and call logs since 2015. And if they have specifically mentioned 2013 then just add a letter of explaination describing that you guys met in 2015.
Thirdly, as an additional proof, you may also upload the video of highlights of your wedding on google drive and share the link with them in the document. I believe that would remove all their doubts regarding the wedding. But obviously if you are comfortable with sharing it with them. Although when we are forced to share our chats and pics, i dont think video would be a big deal. But thats upto you.
Regarding your last question, its better to receive pfl than interview. If the case officer is satisfied with your reply, you may even receive the pre arrival letter within a month. Interviews tend to prolong your application time. So i hope this was helpful to you
Best of luck
If I show the hall full of people do I also have to be in those photos? Like I have pictures of people in the hall when they were having their meal but I am not in those photos. I have some photos where in the background people could be seen such as my entry with my wife. I also have photos of my wife's mother meeting guests in the hall.

Also It was an arranged marriage but we used to communicate even before our wedding. So would it still be considered love marriage or arrange marriage? I told them in the forms that It was an arrange marriage.

Kickistan

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Application received: December 8th 2017
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Karachi
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Applicant
Is the Sponsor Canadian Citizen or PR: Canadian Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
AOR 1: January 31st
Sponsor Approval Date: February 16th
Police Request Date: Feb 13th
Medical request: February 20th
First medical performed: March 12th
Re-medical request date: N/A
Re-medical performed date: N/A
File transfered to London visa office: March 23rd 2018
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (GCKEY):
Review of Medical Passed Date (GCKEY): March 15th
Pre arrival services letter: October 11th
Background check in progress Date (GCKEY): October 12th
Additional document request date: N/A
Additional documents that are requested: N/A
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y (went to Canada after rukhsati on visitor visa and stayed there for six months)
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N): N
Interview Date: N/A
Decision Made Date: October 17th
Passport Request Date: October 17th
COPR & Passport stamped date:

I was already in Canada on visitor visa when I got my pre-arrival services letter and passport request so I sent it to Ottawa. I’m waiting for my passport now.
Don't you have to go back to Pakistan for visa stamping since this was an out land application?

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Hi.
How long is it taking these days to get pr card?
The immigration officer said 6 weeks but people say it takes 8 weeks or more.
Thanks.

between 6 to 8 weeks

Reactions: tbk57

kna0045535

Sep 3, 2018
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Family Sponsorship
NOC Code......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey guys I’m March 2018 applicant ( Outland)
PA : Pakistan
My file got transferred to LVO on 27th. June
My status of background check at GCkey account shows like this
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Will i get DM and PPR request direct of first they’ll update at GCkey account that background check have started.
Kindly help me I’m confused.
Do not panic and be patient. There are lots of steps ahead yet. My advice is to provide whatever they demand at your earliest to help process your application. Have you been asked for medical, police clearance certificate and 'Schedule A' form?

nizwajaved

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
If I show the hall full of people do I also have to be in those photos? Like I have pictures of people in the hall when they were having their meal but I am not in those photos. I have some photos where in the background people could be seen such as my entry with my wife. I also have photos of my wife's mother meeting guests in the hall.

Also It was an arranged marriage but we used to communicate even before our wedding. So would it still be considered love marriage or arrange marriage? I told them in the forms that It was an arrange marriage.
It would still be an arranged marriage. They are well aware of the norms of pakistani society. Anyways just explain them that you guys got engaged in 2015. I dont think that would be an issue. Just be clear and concise.
And regarding the pics, it would be better to.include pics of groom and bride entrance where guests are in.the background. Basically they wanna see more.pics which are not just limited to the stage. Even if you are not in the pics make sure your family members are.