+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

imamah

Apr 30, 2018
I applied in June 2018 as well, i got a letter a few weeks later saying that the application had been forwarded to LVO. But then I got my sponsor approval letter from Sydney in August.

I’m really confused as to where exactly my file is too lol
I don’t get it did you send your information to NS Sydney??

imamah

Apr 30, 2018
Did you guys apply for a spousal application? If you did when? Whats your timeline now?

I guess your best bet is to apply for a visit visa, Provide the embassy with proof that you are pregnant, and that you don't feel well emotionally and you need husband to be there with you, Maybe get some recommendation from doctor or a psychologist that you are very depressed and thats not good for your or baby's health and you really want your husband to be there. Pin all that with the visit visa application and apply while hoping for the best??
I've heard from my lawyer that some people get approved if they provide a solid enough reason especially in pregnancy
I got a passport request form just need to get information where to go and how should I send my passport to isb embassy

SIM007

Oct 9, 2018
Ok
We don’t know that for sure sometimes it comes same day, sometimes the next day and it can take a month too. But hopefully you will get it very soon. If you have gckey account you should check that you might have it already there
We don’t know that for sure sometimes it comes same day, sometimes the next day and it can take a month too. But hopefully you will get it very soon. If you have gckey account you should check that you might have it already there
Ok Thanks

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
My brother applied in June 2018 and he didn’t hear anything from cic and his application went to Nova Scotia. If anyone can help me out here
I applied on 27 june 2018. Received first reply on 13 sep from Nova Scotia. My wife approved as sponsor on 26 sep. After that complete silence. All communication was from Nova Scotia. Keep in touch

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
I applied in June 2018 as well, i got a letter a few weeks later saying that the application had been forwarded to LVO. But then I got my sponsor approval letter from Sydney in August.

I’m really confused as to where exactly my file is too lol
Now a days you really never know what they will say. they r messing up orders. I am also 27th june

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Did you guys apply for a spousal application? If you did when? Whats your timeline now?

I guess your best bet is to apply for a visit visa, Provide the embassy with proof that you are pregnant, and that you don't feel well emotionally and you need husband to be there with you, Maybe get some recommendation from doctor or a psychologist that you are very depressed and thats not good for your or baby's health and you really want your husband to be there. Pin all that with the visit visa application and apply while hoping for the best??
I've heard from my lawyer that some people get approved if they provide a solid enough reason especially in pregnancy

The chances for a visa is low, because cic will think he will overstay plus he need strong ties to be approve like a job,return ticket,money in the bank and return ticket

zubda345

May 28, 2018
The chances for a visa is low, because cic will think he will overstay plus he need strong ties to be approve like a job,return ticket,money in the bank and return ticket
There is a low chance but what else can she do?

me and my wife are waiting to be together and then proceed with out lives as we don't want to face this difficulty... it would be really hard on her.

I would still suggest she applies for a visit visa and would strongly recommend the psychologist's note

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017

me and my wife are waiting to be together and then proceed with out lives as we don't want to face this difficulty... it would be really hard on her.

I would still suggest she applies for a visit visa and would strongly recommend the psychologist's note
Her hubby got a PPR .. y wud she apply for a visit visa? Shes done with her process .. you didnt understand her question ..

Reactions: SZM and posse

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
I got a passport request form just need to get information where to go and how should I send my passport to isb embassy
Which is at least near to ur hubbys place? Lhr or islo? He will hv to go there physically .. he cant send it by mail .. there r no other options ..

Reactions: posse

SIM007

Oct 9, 2018
Ok Thanks. How can I get GC key account.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

Drs notes will not work like i say you have to show proof they are not overstaying some officers do not care