AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
yeah well... I am gonna pass 8 months mark on 18th September and still nothing, so lets see..
i will pass 11 month mark on 19th sept, still no update for me. so i dont believe the 11 month or the 12 month mark. its more like 18 months

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
16 months for our case .. 1.5 yrs till marriage on sept 18th .. :'(

Braveos

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hey guys. So I have my interview is coming up soon and I’m confused on this last part in the letter that they provided us:
Client Information: Receipt of information from client A copy of your sponsor's passport,including all pages with stamps on them.

Client Information: Receipt of information from client Loose (not in an album) labelled and dated printed photos of you and your sponsor together outside of the wedding setting, taken during the course of your relationship.

Idk what this receipt thing means.
Any idea?

salmanma

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-01-2018
Hey guys. So I have my interview is coming up soon and I’m confused on this last part in the letter that they provided us:
Client Information: Receipt of information from client A copy of your sponsor's passport,including all pages with stamps on them.

Client Information: Receipt of information from client Loose (not in an album) labelled and dated printed photos of you and your sponsor together outside of the wedding setting, taken during the course of your relationship.

Idk what this receipt thing means.
Any idea?
The word receipt means to receive something (You can read it like this "Receiving of information from client"). Here they are asking you to provide copy of sponsors password with all pages that has stamps on them and photos you have taken during the course of your relationship (Honeymoon/dinner/family gathering etc) that are not part of the wedding ceremonies. Hope it's a bit clear now :)

Reactions: Braveos and posse

Asifbajwa

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Hi everyone...
I’m an October applicant - I received notes a week ago, which tell me that my application was BF’d till September 1. In your experience, how long after the BF date did you hear something from CIC?
Also, there are no ‘concerns’ noted by the program assistant who initially reviewed my application. In your experience, how likely is it that CIC will now ask for additional docs to support validity of relationship or interview at this point?
My background/security has been ongoing since February. My MP says it’s normal and to just sit tight - that there is no ‘issue’ there either, processing is simply taking a long time. Anyone have any thoughts on that?
Really - this wait with no word at all is killing me...
Hey...did u check ur due date on ur notes?
If not check ur notes properly there must be a due date mentioned

Asifbajwa

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Hi
I am 17th august 2017 applicant
My wife is sponsoring me
Medical is done and passed alhamdulillah
All the documents requested so far are being submitted already on time
My and my sponsors eligibility is pass
Recieved pre arrival letter 4th august
Background check was in progress and on 22nd august it changed to in process
Contacted london visa office via webform as my 12 months were passed already and got a reply on 21st august 2018: we have recieced ur documents and your file is now being reviewed and we will contact if anything further is required.
Since then no update
Almost 13 months coming to an end tvis week
Anyone with similar situation
How long does background check takes??
I requested for notes GCMS regarding my visa and it says my DUE DATE:25 SEPTEMBER 2018
Anyone else asked for their notes??
Does anyone of u got ur due date from them??
If did ... has anyones case being finalised before due date??
Its taking too long

Braveos

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
The word receipt means to receive something (You can read it like this "Receiving of information from client"). Here they are asking you to provide copy of sponsors password with all pages that has stamps on them and photos you have taken during the course of your relationship (Honeymoon/dinner/family gathering etc) that are not part of the wedding ceremonies. Hope it's a bit clear now :)
Wooow, the wording of the letter confused my soul loll. Thanks so much

JunaidAkram

Sep 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19 July 2017
AOR Received.
13 Sep 2017
File Transfer...
16 Oct 2017
Received this email from lvo today. Used to receive emails from NXR, this is the first time RFI replied to the application status email. Can anyone explain the difference between NXR & RFI or both are the useless :/ im july 2017 applicant.

"Background checks are currently ongoing on this file. This can on occasion, be a lengthy process. Unfortunately we are not in a position to expedite them or give you a time frame for completion at this time.
Once this step has been completed, we will be in touch with any updates or further requests.
Kind regards,
RFI "

Asifbajwa

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Received this email from lvo today. Used to receive emails from NXR, this is the first time RFI replied to the application status email. Can anyone explain the difference between NXR & RFI or both are the useless :/ im july 2017 applicant.

"Background checks are currently ongoing on this file. This can on occasion, be a lengthy process. Unfortunately we are not in a position to expedite them or give you a time frame for completion at this time.
Once this step has been completed, we will be in touch with any updates or further requests.
Kind regards,
RFI "
RFI and NXR are just names of the case officers as far as i know.
As i recieve email some times from RIH
And then there is another AM
Lol
So its nothing to be worried about
Rest about the email u got, they can never tell you how long it takes for bgc and trust me we dont even know as well
Ive heard people waiting for 1 year some for 4 to 6 months
And some lucky ones got done in 1 day 2 weeks 2 months
So pray thats all we can do
Its a luck game

Reactions: JunaidAkram

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018

Kind regards,
RFI "
What about the eligibility of principal applicant? Did you get pre arrival services letter already?

S$$m@l

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Canada

Kind regards,
RFI "
I don’t want to disappoint you but in my husband’s case the BGC took 1 year and 3 months.
Finally now we have got PPR1 and DM on ecas.

Reactions: AHC and posse

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
I don’t want to disappoint you but in my husband’s case the BGC took 1 year and 3 months.
Finally now we have got PPR1 and DM on ecas.
can you tell us your time line and Applicant country..
Because your BGC took longer than normal, there must be some reason.

when your BGC started, and was it started before Eligibility passed or after

S$$m@l

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Canada
QUOTE="Carl_johnson, post: 7224762, member: 679734"]can you tell us your time line and Applicant country..
Because your BGC took longer than normal, there must be some reason.

when your BGC started, and was it started before Eligibility passed or after[/QUOTE]

November 2015 applicant and country is Pakistan. Yes bGC started after eligibility had been passed and started on April 19th 2017 till July 12th 2018.

Now we have got PPR 1 and DM on ecas.
Kindly tell me if you have any idea how long it will take to get PPR2.
Waiting for PPR after getting DM