+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Osamasara-

Sep 4, 2018
Well There are three reviews At LVO they do on your application, initial review, full review and final review by immigrantion Officer. So from the response you got it seems like it’s the first stage that your application is at for now. If you get lucky and your application is a straight forward case then you can hear some thing good in next couple of months otherwise it can take some time too
Thank you.

I guess it wouldn’t be late till Jan.2019 because 12 moths period is the time fram.
Note: applied on Jan.2018

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Thank you.

I guess it wouldn’t be late till Jan.2019 because 12 moths period is the time fram.
Yeah most probably it will get done within 12 months until or unless they place you in an interview queue or you application is stuck in background check

Lailah870

Aug 15, 2018
Hello,

I applied for my husband's spousal sponsorship in July 2017 and our application is still in process. Our process started in London office on Aug 29, 2017.
On Aug 7, 2018, we received 2 emails, 1 for an updated IMM5669 form request and 1 pre-arrival email but background checks hasn't started yet and we don't have any other update yet. Any idea how long until my husband gets the visa?

Anyone else has the same outline here?

If it has been more than one year then you can email them regularly through webform about updates and they will respond. Also if you can, talk to your MP

Reactions: Farwa89

Lailah870

Aug 15, 2018
Thank you.

Not necessarily, unfortuantely for many people it is taking longer than 12 months. Online it says they try and process UP TO 80% of applications in a year

Lailah870

Aug 15, 2018
hi guys !!
can any one tell me what is this pre-arrival request i am checking and lot of guys get this request is this before BGC ?
Pre-Arrival letter is just a document they send regarding the resources available here to you to start your life in Canada, getting it is a good sign it means you meet the basic requirements to come here.

Also the Background Check starts shortly after recieving the letter.

Reactions: AD7

AD7

Aug 29, 2018
Pre-Arrival letter is just a document they send regarding the resources available here to you to start your life in Canada, getting it is a good sign it means you meet the basic requirements to come here.

Also the Background Check starts shortly after recieving the letter.

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Went to MP but wasnt of much use.
It has been more than a year since my application but the MP said that my application is awaiting review by the officer so there isnt much they can do at this point.
They asked me to come after 2 months if there isnt any progress.

marib

Sep 5, 2018
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

I am filling the relationship form and having some confusion.
As I am married to my first cousin. I am getting confused in answering these questions?
When was the first time you met in person?
Describe the circumstances of your first meeting?
Did anyone introduce you?
Did you have any contact before you met in person?
Do your close friends, family and children know about your relationship? ( they're asking date when her relatives met me )

I met her the first time when she was born ?
what should i write in dates since they've met me when I was very young.

Please guide
How to dealt with these questions? I am in a same boat. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Went to MP but wasnt of much use.
It has been more than a year since my application but the MP said that my application is awaiting review by the officer so there isnt much they can do at this point.
They asked me to come after 2 months if there isnt any progress.
thats like saying .. shut up and suck it up! I used to think MPs would help but they are a complete waste of time! i have stopped picking up their calls .. its ridiculous! once my hubby is here, phir inn sub politicians ki khair nahi .. vote laynay aajatay hain aur madat kay waqt kuch nahi ..!!!!

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Lots of people are stuck in BGC. Looks like there is huge backlog with CBSA and they dont know how to contain it.

Now 12 months is no more a timeframe. And there is nothing one can do about BGC

Reactions: AHC

saamar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
Got Passport Request Letter. Allhamdollillah. Have to send the pport to islamabad. Can someone please confirm where to go in Khi? is it to any gerrys office or is there a specific one? if someone has clear info on the process that would be great.
Went to the VFS website its a little confusing.

Sidra123

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Got Passport Request Letter. Allhamdollillah. Have to send the pport to islamabad. Can someone please confirm where to go in Khi? is it to any gerrys office or is there a specific one? if someone has clear info on the process that would be great.
Went to the VFS website its a little confusing.
congrats.whats ur time line?