AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
The checklist does say maximum 20 pictures actually....
you are correct, however, sending more is not a bad idea. we have seen instances where they have asked for more pics and that wastes more time.

most people on this forum have sent a lot more than 20. i sent 45 with the initial application. cookie_raider got his application completed with-in 7 months and if i remember correctly he said he sent over 200 photos

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Thanks for your help!

Is it OK to submit Original FRC document as it will save her to notarize the photocopy. I believe, they will return the originals later?

I shall submit both FRCs, one from her (principle applicant) parent’s side that will show all her siblings including herself and 2nd FRC from husband (Sponsor) and wife (P.A.) under new family group.

Thanks again!
there is no need to submit FRC for her side with the siblings and all, they didnt ask for that.

the FRC you get online is all in English already and has the registrar general of pakistan signature. you dont need to get it notarized, its gonna come to you has a PDF file and you can send it as is.

Reactions: CanadaIsNo1

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Reactions: talalbsse

CanadaIsNo1

Jul 18, 2018
And Here is the best advice:

DONT do it yourself..I submitted my case by myself first...but then it was returned soon after I submitted it... something unexpected was missing in the documents and I never thought of submitting that document to CIC... its a really complicated case and the waiving off of interview is important...A lot of evidence is required...

The bottom line is: Time is more important than money. Your brother will easily earn that money in Canada in less than a month which he would spend on his wife's case. But once your case is stucked or something, your brother's whole marriage life will be ruined. So, dont do it yourself. You may go to some cheap lawyer but if you do it yourself, you will definitely forget something to submit and will your file returned back to you...

they are making it strict and strict now-a-days. God bless you in making your bhabhi to come to Canada !

Thanks for your advice! I shall see, if someone can review our application before submitting it! Thanks again

Reactions: talalbsse

CanadaIsNo1

Jul 18, 2018
there is no need to submit FRC for her side with the siblings and all, they didnt ask for that.

the FRC you get online is all in English already and has the registrar general of pakistan signature. you dont need to get it notarized, its gonna come to you has a PDF file and you can send it as is.
That is really helpfull answer, Thanks! I shall keep you posted with the progress!

Mk1223

Apr 9, 2018
Can someone help..

I received an email stating my file os transfered from mississauga office to london. What exaclty going to happen now? How long will it take after this? Thank u

AD7

Aug 29, 2018
hi guys !!
can any one tell me how long it will take at LVO to process a file i sponserd my wife and her file had sent to london afer approval from missisuaga 5 july

salmanma

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-01-2018
hi guys !!
can any one tell me how long it will take at LVO to process a file i sponserd my wife and her file had sent to london afer approval from missisuaga 5 july
There is no set timeline unfortunately, there are still applicants from July 2017 whose file is still in progress (stuck in background check). But you never know, for some applicants it only took 7-8 months for whole process to complete.

talalbsse

Oct 31, 2017
These are the things newly married couples need to take care of:
  1. Nikkah Namma and Marriage Registration
  2. Receipts of wedding events, banquet hall, catering, bridal dress etc.
  3. Travel itinerary of your spouse since your relationship (even before wedding)
  4. Boarding passes/credit card bills (payment receipt for tickets)
  5. Entry/Exit stamp on passport pages of your spouse
  6. Hotel reservations/ receipts of your stay together
  7. Photos and description of all events (soft copies are fine)

Last edited:

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
These are the things newly married couples need to take care of:
  1. Nikkah Namma and Marriage Registration
  2. Receipts of wedding events, banquet hall, catering, bridal dress etc.
  3. Travel itinerary of your spouse since your relationship (even before wedding)
  4. Boarding passes/credit card bills (payment receipt for tickets)
  5. Entry/Exit stamp on passport pages of your spouse
  6. Hotel reservations/ receipts of your stay together
  7. Photos and description of all events (soft copies are fine)
  8. Express entry profile details (any correspondence received by IRCC in this regard)
thanks, very helpful! do they require original nikah namma? n what about spouse educational n other docs do they need certified copies or original?

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Hi, If i got married on 5 sept and register insurance in Pakistan on 6 sept on both of our names and submit it to the embassy in 15 days, would they make issue out of it ?
what kind of insurance are you talking about? also have you already submitted your application or you are going to submit it in a few days?