Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
no that is not true at all, most lawyers are a waste of money unless you are willing to spend $5000 or more. more than 90% of the people on this forum have filed the papers themselves and have not had issues, we have had people who got their approval within 6 months and they filed the papers themselves.

just check everything carefully, and ask questions you are confused about, we are here to help. double check and triple check the checklist from CIC before applying and cover all your bases. read and read and read the posts and topics on this form, use the search button for specific questions you might have and you will find tons of answers and resources.

In 2015 when we did our inland spousal sponsorship we paid 3k but our rep used to work for ircc and cic as an officer for 25 years plus she's is a register consultant our case was easy cause hubby is from a visa exempt country

Reactions: talalbsse and posse

ArshiArshi

May 14, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am writing first time to this forum and requesting some help from experts and experienced people.
I am helping my brother (Canadian Citizen) married in April 2018, sponsoring his wife from Pakistan.
Lawyers are asking too much money so we decided to do it by our self (Is it a right decision?)
We have filled all the IMM forms for Sponsor and Principle applicant (his wife) sent us all her IMM signed forms including additional required forms for Pakistan. She also sent us all the supporting documents required for her sponsorship.
My confusion and Questions are: Someone told us you should send the family booklet from her side else your application will be rejected. What is family booklet? Is it bay form? Should we need it? please help?
To prove their relationship, we are sending WhatsApp chat records, Facebook comments from friends on their wedding, Pictures of different ceremonies held during wedding. In the Checklist form, they asked max 20 pictures. Is it OK to send more?
Is there any thing else (tips) someone like to suggest us please.
Have a great day and Thanks for reading our concern

Must hire a lawyer or at least take help or advise by any good lawyer it wouldn't cost u more than 100$(single consultation). Just visit them after completing your application and ask lawyer to check it once .He/she ll let u know the main points which can make ur case stronger or weaker.
Add pics as much as u can ,no restriction of numbers by cic....

Reactions: talalbsse

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
im a newbie here, im a PR in Canada n will be getting married in pk this year in dec inshaAllah! my fiance currently lives in UK, my citizenship application is also in process , i wanted to know the forms that my husband will need to fill should he fill them n validate them n then mail it to me when im back in canada after the wedding bcz my frnd sd she filled the forms while she was in pk or had the forms printed n her husband signed them but she filled them after but i thought u have to fill them first otherwise it wont validate them :S so im bit confused with this .Also what other important docs i need that i should keep in mind.

shah87

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Must hire a lawyer or at least take help or advise by any good lawyer it wouldn't cost u more than 100$(single consultation). Just visit them after completing your application and ask lawyer to check it once .He/she ll let u know the main points which can make ur case stronger or weaker.
Add pics as much as u can ,no restriction of numbers by cic....
The checklist does say maximum 20 pictures actually....

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
im a newbie here, im a PR in Canada n will be getting married in pk this year in dec inshaAllah! my fiance currently lives in UK, my citizenship application is also in process , i wanted to know the forms that my husband will need to fill should he fill them n validate them n then mail it to me when im back in canada after the wedding bcz my frnd sd she filled the forms while she was in pk or had the forms printed n her husband signed them but she filled them after but i thought u have to fill them first otherwise it wont validate them :S so im bit confused with this .Also what other important docs i need that i should keep in mind.
not all forms need to be validated. you can print out the pages that require signature and get them signed by your hubby and then fill the rest of the pages on the computer. make sure to get multiple copies of the signature page printed and signed in case you have issues with the first signature page etc.

if i remember correctly, the forms that need validation just need an "electronic signature" meaning you just type the name.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
It was a nikah only case without honeymoon... my rukhsati and valima and outings took place after submitting the case. Now I have 3 kg bundle of proofs
oh ok i understand. in my opinion, it would have been better to send the rukhsati and valima proof right after you had it instead of waiting for PFL

CanadaIsNo1

Jul 18, 2018
you can obtain FRC online also, it is quick and easy. they need FRC where it shows you as the husband and family head and your wife appearing as your wife under your family group
Thanks for your help!

Is it OK to submit Original FRC document as it will save her to notarize the photocopy. I believe, they will return the originals later?

I shall submit both FRCs, one from her (principle applicant) parent’s side that will show all her siblings including herself and 2nd FRC from husband (Sponsor) and wife (P.A.) under new family group.

Thanks again!