+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Is there a way, we can find help regarding long BGC?
MP? Ministers? Anything??
We are in 11th month now, BGC for 8 months now. No useful reply from anyhwere. What can we do?

hanishah

Jan 26, 2016
Hello,

My wife sponsored me and they received application on Oct 2nd, 2017, I gave medical on Nov 23rd, 2017. During this time our lawyers were getting official correspondence and updating us that what needs to be done. In the meantime I was checking my application through online tool and according to that they started processing my application on Dec 8th, 2017. Further in Feb, 2018 I managed to remove my lawyer as representative so that I could link my application to online account, anyways I did that and since then my application is still in progress.

What can I do to find the actual status of my application ? Looking forward to your comments.

Thanks,
Hani

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
I really can't wrap my head around this particular case but He said they are asking for Passport COPY. Not the passport itself. but lets see what happens...
Well it would be lvo which would be asking for copy of the passport.
(since they can't ask for original as passports can't be sent outside of Pak by law.
Visa would be given by CHC-Islamabad though)

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day my all friends,

I will be planning to get married in December 2018. I live in Canada but girl live in Karachi, Pakistan. Our plan is to go for Umrah first and perform our Nikkah there for more blessings. My question is with you all who know more knowledge about spouse visa. Can I perform Nikkah in Saudia Arabia and come back to Pakistan and setup function for Nikkah in karachi and take lot's of photos as a evidence? Do we need to register our marriage in Karachi? Is there any issue if we perform Nikkah there?

Please provide me all details. I'm really appreciate it.

Thank you for your help

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Good day my all friends,

I will be planning to get married in December 2018. I live in Canada but girl live in Karachi, Pakistan. Our plan is to go for Umrah first and perform our Nikkah there for more blessings. My question is with you all who know more knowledge about spouse visa. Can I perform Nikkah in Saudia Arabia and come back to Pakistan and setup function for Nikkah in karachi and take lot's of photos as a evidence? Do we need to register our marriage in Karachi? Is there any issue if we perform Nikkah there?

Thank you for your help
Yes definitely! Do you plan for nikkah only or rukhsati too?
Whatever the case you can do nikkah in SA but make sure you come back to Pakistan and register you marriage with nadra. Get a marriage certificate and get your cnic changed too. All evidenced that prove you have registered you marriage here.
Also take tons and tons of photos of whatever function there is. Nikkah signing is the most important.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Hello,

My wife sponsored me and they received application on Oct 2nd, 2017, I gave medical on Nov 23rd, 2017. During this time our lawyers were getting official correspondence and updating us that what needs to be done. In the meantime I was checking my application through online tool and according to that they started processing my application on Dec 8th, 2017. Further in Feb, 2018 I managed to remove my lawyer as representative so that I could link my application to online account, anyways I did that and since then my application is still in progress.

What can I do to find the actual status of my application ? Looking forward to your comments.

Thanks,
Hani
Contact your local MP and ask their help for status update
and/or
Order ATIP (electronic notes) for your file: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Good day my all friends,

Thank you for your help
Hello,

thou your intentions are pious, but I would advice you NOT to do that. Just get married in Karachi, make a nikkah nama in karachi, do mehendi barat+rukhsati and walima all three functions in Karachi and then afterwards, go to perform Umrah and then come back, compile all the evidence as well as photos of your umrah and casual hangouts togather in saudia, This will solidify your case. If you do it the other way you will make your case much more complicated.

Reactions: posse