Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Try checking ECAS using sponsor UCI information and then try checking again using principal applicant UCI. Thats the most information ive gotten. I still havent been able to link my Gckey to this date.
OR .. use the application number which is the same for both of u .. then ull have to change other info only .. like last name n DOB .. POB may also b the same ..

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Does LVO confirm when applicant put in interview queue after reviewing file OR they setup interview date first and then let you know????
After they hv reviewed ur file ..

Mariner2paki

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15/01/2018
Doc's Request.
18/03/2018
File Transfer...
18/05/2018
Med's Request
18/03/2018
Med's Done....
24/03/2018
I feel like crying ... this is so unfair to real couples and families.
A lot of decisions about life and living depends on the arrival of your spouse. These people don’t understand that people like us don’t like to take decisions alone .
I pray that the process is over quickly and all of us are reunited

Aameen

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Our medical happened after BGC is done. Now they are just asking copy of passport.
This is the 1st time I am reading this happening to anyone here....

If I recall, a long time ago when they used to do all the checks before and the end part was medical, what you are saying used to happen.

Now, usually, they ask for medicals before they start processing file.

hopefully it's a good sign for you.

S$$m@l

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Canada
i have not read this happen to anyone else might be that BGC is starting... Send them what they want and lets see what happens.

Whats your timeline BTW
This is our 3rd Medical. BGC started in April 2017 2nd medical was done on December 2017 after then we got email that they need police certificate and then they start BGC now 3rd medical is done and after one week they asking only for copy of passport

zubda345

May 28, 2018
This is our 3rd Medical. BGC started in April 2017 2nd medical was done on December 2017 after then we got email that they need police certificate and then they start BGC now 3rd medical is done and after one week they asking only for copy of passport
WHAT THE HELL!!!

When did you actually apply?
Asking medical for 3rd time is outrageous! Did you ever protest them via email or ever asked what's going on!?

S$$m@l

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Canada
WHAT THE HELL!!!

When did you actually apply?
Asking medical for 3rd time is outrageous! Did you ever protest them via email or ever asked what's going on!?
I am November 2015 Applicant. Thats why i am saying that they have done everything then they requested medical and after one week of medical they requested copy of passport.

zubda345

May 28, 2018
I am November 2015 Applicant. Thats why i am saying that they have done everything then they requested medical and after one week of medical they requested copy of passport.
Do you know why your case dragged on for so long? any red flags? any thing else which was wrong?

How did you and your spouse manage all the distance and this much separation?

ZK45

Star Member
May 3, 2018
You said in your above post they started your background check April 2017 then requested police certificate and started background check again ? So they did your background check twice ?
Anyways the fact that they are asking for your passport may be a good sign. Which means you’ll get a stamped passport back with the visa.
You should really email them to inquire about it .
Make sure to keep us updated .

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Your first medical is probably expired by now. Did they request you for a second medical yet ?
The visa offices should be vigilant enough to make sure that they process all the cases BEFORE the medical expires, medical test itself isn't a cheap thing, if by chance a case is dragged on so long that medical has expired (without any red flags and only cause VO wasn't able to process it before expiry of the medical), The VO should take full responsibility and provide a free medical.

zubda345

May 28, 2018
You said in your above post they started your background check April 2017 then requested police certificate and started background check again ? So they did your background check twice ?
Anyways the fact that they are asking for your passport may be a good sign. Which means you’ll get a stamped passport back with the visa.
You should really email them to inquire about it .
Make sure to keep us updated .
I really can't wrap my head around this particular case but He said they are asking for Passport COPY. Not the passport itself. but lets see what happens...

ZK45

Star Member
May 3, 2018
I really can't wrap my head around this particular case but He said they are asking for Passport COPY. Not the passport itself. but lets see what happens...
Yah it’s a very confusing case . It’s the first time i’m hearing about someone having to do a 3rd medical .