+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

zubda345

May 28, 2018
I want to put my 2 sights in here, for all of those who left after 10 days of marriage, My wife also went back after 20 days, we DID have a honeymoon, we had pictures of it, receipts of the places we stayed at, receipts of the food we ordered, also some other receipts of casual dining we made...

my marriage was in August 2017, wife went back in early sep 2018 to start study, couldn't study cause of depression ofcourse, came back in December, we compiled all the papers and proof etc etc and got our case submitted on 18th January. We DID mention that my wife couldn't study cause of depression and is currently visiting me in Pakistan...

Now there stupid people at LVO need to understand, marriage doesn't mean that now a person is just gonna live with someone and not give a rat's ass about their study or job or their own life there in canada. These people judge us on the basis of leaving after 10 or so days of marriage, they need to understand that everyone has a life, and responsibilities and mental stress rises after marriage as the spouse (who is sponsoring) takes stress of managing finances etc etc, so in order to get a better job and prepare for their better half to be with them, they NEED to continue their study and work which they left and came for the marriage... If a spouse doesn't go back then they get suspicious that they MIGHT NOT LIVE IN CANADA after PR, or O HOW WILL YOU AFFORD YOUR HUSBAND's/WIFE's EXPENSES.

These stupid people need to understand:
1. Marriage doesn't work if you don't live together and misunderstandings arise. So process our visas quick.
2. The person who came from there, it's really hard for him/her to live here for a prolonged time period, let alone without friends, a job, a sense of OWN COUNTRY. SO PROCESS THE STUPID VISA FAST!
3. If the sponsor is in Canada and the person being sponsored is in Pakistan after marriage and sponsor is busy in making money/making arrangements, studying etc etc UNDERSTAND THAT RATHER THAN BEING SUSPICIOUS! PROCESS THE VISA QUICK SO PEOPLE CAN REUNITE AND MINIMIZE MISUNDERSTANDINGS!
4. Even if the sponsor decides and come to live with the person being sponsored in PAKISTAN, then you need proof that they will go back and live in Canada after the PR is granted. WTH! Ofcourse they will go back and live there cause they both want a better life and a good environment. RATHER THAN PUTTING A ? ON THE CASE FILE, UNDERSTAND AND PROCESS IT QUICKLY!
5. A person has to face ALOT of setbacks and start from ZERO when they land there, they most probably don't know anyone except their spouse and are stressed too to find a good job and make a life. so PROCESS OUR CASES FAST SO EVERYONE CAN HAVE A SENSE OF SECURITY NO ONE IS GETTING YOUNGER BY THE PASSING DAY!
6. Landing as an immigrant after being sponsored doesn't mean that you are going in heaven, it means now whatever position you held in your home country, whatever you did who ever you were and whoever you worked for how ever you were living doesn't matter cause now you are old and you need to AGAIN PUT IN TIME AND START FROM THE SCRATCH TO GET EVEN CLOSE TO THE RANKS OF WHERE YOU WERE. UNDERSTAND THIS AND PROCESS THE CASES QUICKLY.

I can keep going on and on and on....

People spend half their lives in one country, and 70% of that half to acquire knowledge and be a good citizen have a clean record and then work their ass off to get a good position and earn a decent income. And, if lucky enough, they get married to someone abroad and start seeing a ray of light to have a better life and a good life, there people who process visas take so so much time that they mostly put their morale down and give them a sense of fail and insecurity... No one wants to waste time and no one is getting younger by the passing day... they need to understand that and process out files quickly so we can go and start making a life and get settled and make our careers without wasting any more of our life we have... Everyone has goals and everyone wants to achieve them at a certain age in certain time....

This whole process and everything honestly pisses me off....

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Ver
I want to put my 2 sights in here, for all of those who left after 10 days of marriage, My wife also went back after 20 days, we DID have a honeymoon, we had pictures of it, receipts of the places we stayed at, receipts of the food we ordered, also some other receipts of casual dining we made...

my marriage was in August 2017, wife went back in early sep 2018 to start study, couldn't study cause of depression ofcourse, came back in December, we compiled all the papers and proof etc etc and got our case submitted on 18th January. We DID mention that my wife couldn't study cause of depression and is currently visiting me in Pakistan...

Now there stupid people at LVO need to understand, marriage doesn't mean that now a person is just gonna live with someone and not give a rat's ass about their study or job or their own life there in canada. These people judge us on the basis of leaving after 10 or so days of marriage, they need to understand that everyone has a life, and responsibilities and mental stress rises after marriage as the spouse (who is sponsoring) takes stress of managing finances etc etc, so in order to get a better job and prepare for their better half to be with them, they NEED to continue their study and work which they left and came for the marriage... If a spouse doesn't go back then they get suspicious that they MIGHT NOT LIVE IN CANADA after PR, or O HOW WILL YOU AFFORD YOUR HUSBAND's/WIFE's EXPENSES.

1. Marriage doesn't work if you don't live together and misunderstandings arise. So process our visas quick.
2. The person who came from there, it's really hard for him/her to live here for a prolonged time period, let alone without friends, a job, a sense of OWN COUNTRY. SO PROCESS THE STUPID VISA FAST!
3. If the sponsor is in Canada and the person being sponsored is in Pakistan after marriage and sponsor is busy in making money/making arrangements, studying etc etc UNDERSTAND THAT RATHER THAN BEING SUSPICIOUS! PROCESS THE VISA QUICK SO PEOPLE CAN REUNITE AND MINIMIZE MISUNDERSTANDINGS!
4. Even if the sponsor decides and come to live with the person being sponsored in PAKISTAN, then you need proof that they will go back and live in Canada after the PR is granted. WTH! Ofcourse they will go back and live there cause they both want a better life and a good environment. RATHER THAN PUTTING A ? ON THE CASE FILE, UNDERSTAND AND PROCESS IT QUICKLY!
5. A person has to face ALOT of setbacks and start from ZERO when they land there, they most probably don't know anyone except their spouse and are stressed too to find a good job and make a life. so PROCESS OUR CASES FAST SO EVERYONE CAN HAVE A SENSE OF SECURITY NO ONE IS GETTING YOUNGER BY THE PASSING DAY!
6. Landing as an immigrant after being sponsored doesn't mean that you are going in heaven, it means now whatever position you held in your home country, whatever you did who ever you were and whoever you worked for how ever you were living doesn't matter cause now you are old and you need to AGAIN PUT IN TIME AND START FROM THE SCRATCH TO GET EVEN CLOSE TO THE RANKS OF WHERE YOU WERE. UNDERSTAND THIS AND PROCESS THE CASES QUICKLY.

People spend half their lives in one country, and 70% of that half to acquire knowledge and be a good citizen have a clean record and then work their ass off to get a good position and earn a decent income. And, if lucky enough, they get married to someone abroad and start seeing a ray of light to have a better life and a good life, there people who process visas take so so much time that they mostly put their morale down and give them a sense of fail and insecurity... No one wants to waste time and no one is getting younger by the passing day... they need to understand that and process out files quickly so we can go and start making a life and get settled and make our careers without wasting any more of our life we have... Everyone has goals and everyone wants to achieve them at a certain age in certain time....

Very Well Said!!!!

Reactions: talalbsse and AHC

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017

i wrote an email similar to this to the PM, LVO, Minister of Immigration and my stupid non responsive MP .. and i did get replies back from the offices of PM and Minister of Immigration. My MP didn't even bother replying back .. uss ki email mein ki jo itni thi .. lol LVO did cooperate and give me a very detailed answer .. I emailed because I wanted them to know what we go through ..

i would highly recommend that you email all the departments I emailed .. you need to tell them the hardships we all go through when sponsoring ..

During my first marriage, i wonder if it was because sirf Nikkah huwa tha and i didn't stay with my ex, but i didn't have this sort of baysabari wali feelings that I have for my husband now .. shayad issliya kay rukhsakti huwi thi and i even lived with him .. got to know him better .. and then after that, we have had been in constant contact with each other for hours on end thru whatsapp .. khabhi kabar we end up fighting on little things and then we realize its because this wait is killing us .. it's horrible for all of us now!

Abhi meray hubby ka interview hai .. bahana hai sirf kay mein wahan ja rahi hoon oun kay interview kay liya .. i am going because i want to be with him .. bayshuk 2 weeks kay liya hi sahi but i want to be with him .. i have studying like crazy since i got back from pakistan in March 2017, then my dad fell ill and he is still not better .. i couldn't even take my family out for any long drive outings as i was busy with studies and dad was still ill .. aur abb i am leavin for Pakistan .. meri life to ruki huwi hai .. i want to change jobs because my current supervisor is a ---------- ... i want a break! i am mentally exhausted! my health has never been this effected as it is now ... i am on anti depressant pills already .. i am 32 .. really?

i could go on and on .. but the bottom line is, if you all are over your 10 month time line, or even a year, please, email the PM, minister of Immigration, MPs, and LVO - one email, with everyone in the TO line, CC your spouse .. and send them that email .. don't send one email to PM, another to MP, etc .. send ONE email to ALL in the TO line, CC your spouse .. so they know that you are very serious and that this is who you all have sent this email to ..

Good luck! aur duaon mein yaad rukhna, kay meray hubby ka interview sahi say ho jayee .. ameen

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
i wrote an email similar to this to the PM, LVO, Minister of Immigration and my stupid non responsive MP .. and i did get replies back from the offices of PM and Minister of Immigration. My MP didn't even bother replying back .. uss ki email mein ki jo itni thi .. lol LVO did cooperate and give me a very detailed answer .. I emailed because I wanted them to know what we go through ..

i would highly recommend that you email all the departments I emailed .. you need to tell them the hardships we all go through when sponsoring ..

During my first marriage, i wonder if it was because sirf Nikkah huwa tha and i didn't stay with my ex, but i didn't have this sort of baysabari wali feelings that I have for my husband now .. shayad issliya kay rukhsakti huwi thi and i even lived with him .. got to know him better .. and then after that, we have had been in constant contact with each other for hours on end thru whatsapp .. khabhi kabar we end up fighting on little things and then we realize its because this wait is killing us .. it's horrible for all of us now!

Abhi meray hubby ka interview hai .. bahana hai sirf kay mein wahan ja rahi hoon oun kay interview kay liya .. i am going because i want to be with him .. bayshuk 2 weeks kay liya hi sahi but i want to be with him .. i have studying like crazy since i got back from pakistan in March 2017, then my dad fell ill and he is still not better .. i couldn't even take my family out for any long drive outings as i was busy with studies and dad was still ill .. aur abb i am leavin for Pakistan .. meri life to ruki huwi hai .. i want to change jobs because my current supervisor is a ---------- ... i want a break! i am mentally exhausted! my health has never been this effected as it is now ... i am on anti depressant pills already .. i am 32 .. really?

i could go on and on .. but the bottom line is, if you all are over your 10 month time line, or even a year, please, email the PM, minister of Immigration, MPs, and LVO - one email, with everyone in the TO line, CC your spouse .. and send them that email .. don't send one email to PM, another to MP, etc .. send ONE email to ALL in the TO line, CC your spouse .. so they know that you are very serious and that this is who you all have sent this email to ..

Good luck! aur duaon mein yaad rukhna, kay meray hubby ka interview sahi say ho jayee .. ameen
This is something that they will never understand, bunch of heartless people works in immigration office. Totally agreed with whatever you said

Reactions: AHC

zubda345

May 28, 2018

Inshallah aap k husband ka interview sahi ho jaye ga and inshallah you guys will be together soon.

I can totally understand where you are coming from... The problem with my case is that I hired a representative to file the case and he says we are not gonna send any inquiry yet, and my in laws say k wo keh ra hai k abi koi inqiry nahi bejhni and me and my wife have nothing to do after that... it's still only 7 months since we filed but my 1st cousin got hers done in 5 months and she applied in 2009 when the process timings on the website were more than 18 months... + her husband went back to canada and didn't came to visit atall and she still got her pr in 5 months...

it's been a year since the marriage and honestly just like you said distance and wait creates alot of misunderstandings and fights which is bad.

But I am really furious now and I would myself email all of the entities you mentioned above with my UCI if I didn't get PR within or after 10th month mark....

I am 25 right now soon to be 26 and my wife a year younger than me... I have a really competitive, impatient, and a time+goal oriented mindset and I can totally understand your frustration, even me and my wife feel like our lives are halted, Even I have trouble sleeping most of the time just panicking and overthinking everything and that ends up affecting both of our lives, and same goes with my wife, she feel such need of me and is usually sick because of all this...

we both need a break and better job and to be in a better place, a place where we can be and know that here we have to make out home.... we honestly feel hum na idhar k hain na udhar k hain.... this is so stressful...

Lailah870

Aug 15, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I applied for my husband October 2nd, 2017. we got our File numbers and Medical requests in November 2017, In December we were told our application has been forwarded to the London Visa Office and since then we have heard nothing.

Is there a whatsapp group where applications for October 2017 are being followed? Or just applications for 2017?

I wrote to my MP in July feeling absolutely helpless and frustrated, they were very good with responding, gave me an update within 48 hours from immigration, and basically told me I have to wait my turn as all visa offices have different processing times, and will send another update in 2 months.

After I had done this I read online and heard from some other people that Immigration does not like it if we ask MP's and other people to interfere with our cases? is it true? I am not sure if I should request them to follow up again.

In 1.5 months it will be one year since we submitted our application and still no signs of progress

Reactions: talalbsse

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Inshallah aap k husband ka interview sahi ho jaye ga and inshallah you guys will be together soon.

I can totally understand where you are coming from... The problem with my case is that I hired a representative to file the case and he says we are not gonna send any inquiry yet, and my in laws say k wo keh ra hai k abi koi inqiry nahi bejhni and me and my wife have nothing to do after that... it's still only 7 months since we filed but my 1st cousin got hers done in 5 months and she applied in 2009 when the process timings on the website were more than 18 months... + her husband went back to canada and didn't came to visit atall and she still got her pr in 5 months...

it's been a year since the marriage and honestly just like you said distance and wait creates alot of misunderstandings and fights which is bad.

But I am really furious now and I would myself email all of the entities you mentioned above with my UCI if I didn't get PR within or after 10th month mark....

I am 25 right now soon to be 26 and my wife a year younger than me... I have a really competitive, impatient, and a time+goal oriented mindset and I can totally understand your frustration, even me and my wife feel like our lives are halted, Even I have trouble sleeping most of the time just panicking and overthinking everything and that ends up affecting both of our lives, and same goes with my wife, she feel such need of me and is usually sick because of all this...

we both need a break and better job and to be in a better place, a place where we can be and know that here we have to make out home.... we honestly feel hum na idhar k hain na udhar k hain.... this is so stressful...
hang in there buddy! really why did you hire a representative? this is like giving away your file to someone else to handle .. but then you are still stressing out about it .. anyways, everything will turn out fine in the end .. i gave you the email addresses - send them an email .. let us know what they say .. good luck! :)

Reactions: Mariner2paki

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Hello Everyone,

I applied for my husband October 2nd, 2017. we got our File numbers and Medical requests in November 2017, In December we were told our application has been forwarded to the London Visa Office and since then we have heard nothing.

Is there a whatsapp group where applications for October 2017 are being followed? Or just applications for 2017?

I wrote to my MP in July feeling absolutely helpless and frustrated, they were very good with responding, gave me an update within 48 hours from immigration, and basically told me I have to wait my turn as all visa offices have different processing times, and will send another update in 2 months.

After I had done this I read online and heard from some other people that Immigration does not like it if we ask MP's and other people to interfere with our cases? is it true? I am not sure if I should request them to follow up again.

In 1.5 months it will be one year since we submitted our application and still no signs of progress
don't bother with MPs .. it doesn't slow anything down or anything, but MPs are useless .. you can basically ask them same questions directly to LVO and they will respond back with more detail than a MP will give you .. i am May 2017 applicant, interview in Sept 2018 .. just patiently waiting for all this to end one day ..

Reactions: ksabir

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
The most frustrating thing about this is that if more than 85% of applications are taking more than one year then why have they written 12 months for processing times.
that according to them is for the 80% of applications that they are approving .. others are SPECIAL ..

Reactions: ksabir

sahar999

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
13-12-2017
AOR Received.
06-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
19-12-2017
Hello All.

Is anyone on this forum (or their spouse) scheduled for an interview in Abu Dhabi in the coming days, weeks or months?

I got an email response from LVO indicating our application awaits booking of an interview in Abu Dhabi. The interview will be booked once the immigration officers trip to Abu Dhabi has been booked. I had sent the query to London Immigration and we have a representative. I don't believe our rep is aware of this. The reply came to me directly since I had emailed them with a query.

Also, should we order our GCMS notes? Would there be any harm in doing this?

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
Hello All.

Is anyone on this forum (or their spouse) scheduled for an interview in Abu Dhabi in the coming days, weeks or months?

I got an email response from LVO indicating our application awaits booking of an interview in Abu Dhabi. The interview will be booked once the immigration officers trip to Abu Dhabi has been booked. I had sent the query to London Immigration and we have a representative. I don't believe our rep is aware of this. The reply came to me directly since I had emailed them with a query.

Also, should we order our GCMS notes? Would there be any harm in doing this?
No, there's absolutely no harm! In fact it would be helpful as you'd be able to know the reasons they called you for an interview. Do you have any red flags? Which month applicant are you?