Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
hey fellas...i am a bit confused so any amount of help may do me wonders...i am suppose to get married in a couple of months time...is it advisable to attach my spouse after getting the ppr or shall i play it safe and wait till i get my pr card...i am told that it would take about a year for my spouse to get the visa if i apply her case after becoming permanent resident...on the other hand if i attach her with my current application the whole process might start all over again and may take a considerable amount of time in any case...this is all what i have heard and gathered from ppl on this forum...valid suggestions are highly appreciated...thanking in anticipation xx

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
hey fellas...i am a bit confused so any amount of help may do me wonders...i am suppose to get married in a couple of months time...is it advisable to attach my spouse after getting the ppr or shall i play it safe and wait till i get my pr card...i am told that it would take about a year for my spouse to get the visa if i apply her case after becoming permanent resident...on the other hand if i attach her with my current application the whole process might start all over again and may take a considerable amount of time in any case...this is all what i have heard and gathered from ppl on this forum...valid suggestions are highly appreciated...thanking in anticipation xx
When is your PR approximately due?

arslankhalid88

Apr 1, 2018
Hi Guys
I m new in forum and February 2017 applicant. I have done my interview in May 2018. London visa office is checking my background now.How long for background check. My medical will expire in 17th August 2018
Hi i m march 2017 applicant
Have u applied as nikkah only case?
I got pre arrival mail in December till now stuck in BGC. Where are you residing in pakistan? Who is sponsoring? Either wife or husband? My husband is sponsoring me.

Ahmad_85a

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
The funny thing is a lot of October, November and December applicants got ppr. If they are not working on the files of applicants who submitted after 22 August then how come October, November and December applicants are getting decisions. So don’t believe what they say coz it all deceiving
GCKey shows the same status update for everyone (Eligibility in process ...etc.) Its still very early for you to get an update. I am October 2017 applicant and still no signs of any development.
I agree. You may get surprisingly lucky if your application is processed soon

Ahmad_85a

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Hi i m march 2017 applicant
Have u applied as nikkah only case?
I got pre arrival mail in December till now stuck in BGC. Where are you residing in pakistan? Who is sponsoring? Either wife or husband? My husband is sponsoring me.
We are at same boat because I had submitted my file in February 2017.
I m living in Lahore. I m applicant. not my nakah only it's fully marriage

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
The funny thing is a lot of October, November and December applicants got ppr. If they are not working on the files of applicants who submitted after 22 August then how come October, November and December applicants are getting decisions. So don’t believe what they say coz it all deceiving
Yes you are right , kuch pata nai kya ho ga .., :(

Reactions: Pak0403

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Yes you are right , kuch pata nai kya ho ga .., :(
Hope for the best now all I want is that my application gets done in 12 months, a lot of applicants from February2017 to July 2017 are still suffering from the unfair processing of LVO. It’s been more then 10 months and no news. I just hope whenever it comes it should be a good news now.

Reactions: zubda345

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

If you do not tell them that you got married during landing interview you can nevet sponsor your wife i suggest you let them know your getting marrird and add her

talalbsse

Oct 31, 2017
My interview went very well.it's good ur hubby is going for interview.
Actually interview questions depends upon ur marriage concerns. They may ask personal questions about each other. They may ask about ur daily routine life and activities.ur mutual understanding should be very well. u should know each other about each and every thing like Residential address , job detail like timing salary, relative etc . If u have own car ,should know about car number or not shout know bus number that is use for job . They may take interview for almost one hour and half hour. It's most important is u should satisfy to officer and u should clear answer about ur concerns.Never confuse and be confident. After all u may search on Google for spousal interview questions for Canada.

Best of luck.
Good to know that your interview went very well... one question:

agar meri wife ka bhi interview aaya... to kia mera bhi interview hoga?? I mean interview dono ka hota ha?? ya sirf PA ka hota ha?? aur agar mera (sponsor ka) bhi interview hua to kia mujhay Pakistan aana parega for interview?? :eek:

Zhabizz

Nov 19, 2017
We are at same boat because I had submitted my file in February 2017.
I m living in Lahore. I m applicant. not my nakah only it's fully marriage
Do u send an enquiry?do u recieve request for remedical?i am 9 May applicant 2017 my eligibility passed and stucked in background from april 2018 i send an enquiry but no response?