+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
Its been 4 working days since my passport was forwarded to canadian visa office, islamabad.
I didnt recieve any email or sms.
Upon inquiring, the customer care representative at VFS says it is due to a technical problem. Once your stamped passport is send back to the Karachi office we will let you know.

Is this normal?

Eekuadi

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
hi thats normal, they dont always tell you that they have received your documents. i am oct 2017 applicant and on my GCKEY it also still says Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. its just going to be a long wait now. its 12 month processing time, dont set your expectations for anything earlier than that.
Ya i think they dont usually update the status.i submitted my schedule A on 26 april the status then was the same as urs.on 30th may i enquired through web form about the status of schedule A.after that they changed the status on 9 june that they r reviewing it and the same day the status of background check changed to processing.and on 10th june the replied that its in normal processing time so i believe that they changed it becs of that i asked.otherwise it would have been the same still.

tbk57

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Its been 4 working days since my passport was forwarded to canadian visa office, islamabad.
I didnt recieve any email or sms.
Upon inquiring, the customer care representative at VFS says it is due to a technical problem. Once your stamped passport is send back to the Karachi office we will let you know.

Is this normal?
Yes.
You can also track your application online.
Once it gets dispatched from isb to vac,you can call them and ask if your passport is ready for collection.

Last edited:

bubblegum

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
hello everyone,I have a question regarding police certificate,My PC just came but in my information it says Daughter of and has my fathers name instead of my husbands name.The information i provided them was of my husbands.Should i go and get a new one with my husbands name? or its ok to use this one?
Thanks in advance

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
How to know if u have red flag in ur application??
As per observation here in forum the group members has pointed these thing out as red flags
1) second marriage
2) age gap
3) nikah only case
4) if you apply late for sponsorship after getting married.
I know it sound absurd but yeah these are red flags according to LVO.

Reactions: ksabir

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
Even after 14 months no news from lvo what so ever. I wonder if the Pakistanis are included in 12 month processing time window.Because almost all cases from may 2k17 has been decided except of Pakistanis.

Zhabizz

Nov 19, 2017
Me i amiranian and and
Even after 14 months no news from lvo what so ever. I wonder if the Pakistanis are included in 12 month processing time window.Because almost all cases from may 2k17 has been decided except of Pakistan
Even after 14 months no news from lvo what so ever. I wonder if the Pakistanis are included in 12 month processing time window.Because almost all cases from may 2k17 has been decided except of Pakistanis.
hi i am 9 may 2017 and i am iranian

Zhabizz

Nov 19, 2017
I am iranian and lived denmark I am 9 may applicant 2017 and still in background