Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Someone asked me questions regarding the interview I thought of sharing with everyone in the forum for those waiting for their interview:

--I like to asks you what questions your wife were asked during interview?
The interview was really brief about 15-20 mins all together. It was all questions about my 1st marriage and divorce. Also asked about our current relationship and we managed to live separately during immigration process.

--mine is 2nd marriage and my wife 1st marriage with a age gap of 12 years.
2nd marriages usually get interview call nothing to worry about.

--do the interview asks questions from PA (wife) about husband's past life, about his ex-wife?
They can, usually they will have first wife take the interview and then the husband. or sometimes together if it is just to confirm the couple;s responses.

--OR do interviewer tell PA about his or her partner past, about previous marriages and reasons of previous marriage break up?
They did asked my wife about why my 1st marriage ended in divorce. So yes you should prepare a game plan for the interview with your wife and explain everything with her before you go there.

--any thing that u like to share? anythign that can help both of us?
i will be flying back to Pakistan during her interview time.

Sure I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to be with your wife during the interview if it is possible for you this is the MOST IMPORTANT thing,
-Also bring photos of you and your wife wedding, honeymoon.
-Also anything combined, like joint bank account. Money sent to your wife during this time.
-Phone calls, whasapp call screenshots
-Try to register your marriage in Canada, you can do so at your local Province with just your marriage certificate and bring this registration proof to the interview it will be very helpful I did that for me.

Nothing to worry about just go there with all the information and clear any doubts and questions they have. It is just a formality.

Good luck

Reactions: posse

mah43

Jul 13, 2018
Pakistan town is islamabad
Visa Office......
london
Doc's Request.
11-04-2018
AOR Received.
04-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
04-04-2018
Med's Done....
16-04-2018
Interview........
NA
our spousal sponsorship application has been moved to LVO on 27th june 2018.i am wondering are 2 things.

1. How long is it taking for application to be processed.
  2. how long does a background check typically take.

Eekuadi

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Its
our spousal sponsorship application has been moved to LVO on 27th june 2018.i am wondering are 2 things.

2. how long does a background check typically take
[/QUOT

2. how long does a background check typically take
Hi its the same for me too my file was tranfered to LVO on 27 june.
I have a question when did ur background check started processing,and what is the status of ur additional doc (schedule A).
My bg check started processing on 9 june and schedule A review on 9 june too.

pakgossin

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Quick question guys, my wife did her Medical Exam in Karachi, and they told her that they will submit the report to CIC themselves, and she asked for a copy and they said first they will send it to CIC and she can pick up a copy next week?.......Is this normal? I thought that I had to submit it? any idea?

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Quick question guys, my wife did her Medical Exam in Karachi, and they told her that they will submit the report to CIC themselves, and she asked for a copy and they said first they will send it to CIC and she can pick up a copy next week?.......Is this normal? I thought that I had to submit it? any idea?
Yup thats right. They submit the medical them selves. Normally they done even tell if the reports are okay or not.

Reactions: pakgossin

talalbsse

Oct 31, 2017
The medical exam center will submit your medical directly to CIC...dont ask for the copy...it will not help

Reactions: pakgossin

salmanma

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-01-2018
any Jan 2018 applicants whose BGC started and is in progress? I see few applicants from March/May have had their BGC started already!
Mine still says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

TimeLine:
PA residency: Karachi
App recd: Jan 16, 2018
AOR1 : March 3, 2018
Med Req: March 15
Schd A & Marriage License/Certificate request: March 19, 2018 (Marriage license/certificate was sent with the application, but they requested again)
Medical Test conducted: March 26, 2018
Medical Pass on GCKEY: April 3, 2018
Transfer to LVO: April 12, 2018
ECAS in-Process for PA: April 18, 2018

Thanks.