+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

msajed

Star Member
Sep 8, 2009
Finally good news for me.

Thank you for your message. This application has been reviewed by the immigration officer and the Eligibility has been passed. Please note that this application is currently in now queue for a security/ criminality review. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as review is complete and is favourable. Please note that this application will be ready to approve if the security/ criminality review is favourable. No additional information/ document is required at this stage.

msajed

Star Member
Sep 8, 2009
Your BGC didnt start? When did u apply? Did u get pre arrival services mail? I m march 2017 applicant still in BGC since dec 2017
I received email today.

Thank you for your message. This application has been reviewed by the immigration officer and the Eligibility has been passed. Please note that this application is currently in now queue for a security/ criminality review. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as review is complete and is favourable. Please note that this application will be ready to approve if the security/ criminality review is favourable. No additional information/ document is required at this stage.

msajed

Star Member
Sep 8, 2009
same for me too. We are 12 months : eligibility still under review no background started and worst thing is, they replied last week saying, they will need to do more review and they will let us know in next 3 months if they need anything :(
Today I received email.

Reactions: mahi09

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Aoa anyone here with same staus m feb 2018 applicant below is my timeline.
application rec by cpc mississauga on feb22.
Medical passed.
Schedule a submitted 26 april.
Eligibility,additional doc (schedule A) review status change to we reviewing on 9th june.
Background check status changed to we are processing on 9th june.
Since then til now there is no further change in gc key.
Ecas status changed to we started processing your application on 26 june.
Sponsor recieved email on 27 june that application transfered to London visa office.
Kindly i would like to know at which stage is my application and is it normal that the additional doc is still in review since 9 june thanks.
hi you are currently at LVO and eligibility review and BGC is in process. it really depends on each specific case but you likely have at least 3-6 months or more to go.

currently they are handling files from october 2017 and earlier mostly.

Reactions: Eekuadi

zainabfis

Aug 6, 2014
Hi guys , I am pretty sure that this was answered before, but I cannot find the answer . Canada Immigration office has asked my wife whom I am sponsoring for spouse immigration was asked to submit ........Urdu Nikah Nama and direct English translation......although we have aleady submitted the one from nadra.....my question is where do we get the translated copy of nikah nama......because the London office clearly said that they will not accept notarized copy......please and thanks for reply.
You can easily apply it from NADRA and get it in a day or too.

zainabfis

Aug 6, 2014
Hello everyone,

I am going to be applying to sponsor my wife soon InshaAllah. I had a question. I just found out that my wife has different signatures on the Nikah Nama compared to her ID card and passport. On the Nikah Nama someone told her to just write her full name instead of signatures. I just wanted to know if that would be an issue and if so then what can be done to solve it.

Thanks for your help. I would really appreciate it.
It shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: Nabeelkh2k

julyabc

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Finally good news for me.

congrats. at least u hv passed eligibility now inshaAllah bgc will be cmpleted soon.

arslankhalid88

Apr 1, 2018
I received email today.

You applied in which month nd year?

Eekuadi

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
hi you are currently at LVO and eligibility review and BGC is in process. it really depends on each specific case but you likely have at least 3-6 months or more to go.

currently they are handling files from october 2017 and earlier mostly.
Ok thanks brother for the background and eligibility i have to wait then bt my question is that why the additional doc is still under review since 9 june and i submitted it on 26 april.another thing is my eligibility is in review,background check in process since 9 june too as i saw here members say that these two starts at the visa office where they forward it which is lvo for me.file forwarded on 27 june.thanks will appreciate ur reply.

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017