+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Yes! Same here I just hope we don't get any delays for no reason.
I have seen most cases being done in 12 months. However not everyone here tells us they’re done with the process.
If you have no red flags and the bgc doesnt take too long we have fair chances of getting done in 12 months InshaAllah

msajed

Star Member
Sep 8, 2009
Today my mp office call immigration and she send me an email saying that officer send messages to LVO that 12 months is passed and no movement of my file but it will take 2 weeks to get replies from LVO. It's so unfortunate for me because 13 months passed and eligibility still under review no background started and no additional information requested so far. I am losing my hope every single day.

utom1987

Star Member
May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Hi guys i am applying for Permanent residence. My marriage certificate has been issued by Arbitration Council ICT islamabad while my frends certificate is issued by Federal Govt of Pakistan. Now i am confused why mine is different ? Also is it good as mine looks exactly same like my frends except its issued by a different authority

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Hi guys , I am pretty sure that this was answered before, but I cannot find the answer . Canada Immigration office has asked my wife whom I am sponsoring for spouse immigration was asked to submit ........Urdu Nikah Nama and direct English translation......although we have aleady submitted the one from nadra.....my question is where do we get the translated copy of nikah nama......because the London office clearly said that they will not accept notarized copy......please and thanks for reply.
nadra marriage certificate is not enough, you need to send the nikah nama also. if your nikah nama is in Urdu, then you can get a copy of it from any of the translation places open in Pakistan. did lvo use the word "direct" english translation? usually a notarized copy of the urdu nikah nama along with english translation is enough

Eekuadi

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Aoa anyone here with same staus m feb 2018 applicant below is my timeline.
application rec by cpc mississauga on feb22.
Medical passed.
Schedule a submitted 26 april.
Eligibility,additional doc (schedule A) review status change to we reviewing on 9th june.
Background check status changed to we are processing on 9th june.
Since then til now there is no further change in gc key.
Ecas status changed to we started processing your application on 26 june.
Sponsor recieved email on 27 june that application transfered to London visa office.
Kindly i would like to know at which stage is my application and is it normal that the additional doc is still in review since 9 june thanks.

Last edited:

arslankhalid88

Apr 1, 2018
Today my mp office call immigration and she send me an email saying that officer send messages to LVO that 12 months is passed and no movement of my file but it will take 2 weeks to get replies from LVO. It's so unfortunate for me because 13 months passed and eligibility still under review no background started and no additional information requested so far. I am losing my hope every single day.
Your BGC didnt start? When did u apply? Did u get pre arrival services mail? I m march 2017 applicant still in BGC since dec 2017

mahi09

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
July 26, 2017
Doc's Request.
Sep 15, 2017
File Transfer...
October 20, 2017
Med's Request
Sept 15, 2017
Med's Done....
Oct 06, 2017

same for me too. We are 12 months : eligibility still under review no background started and worst thing is, they replied last week saying, they will need to do more review and they will let us know in next 3 months if they need anything :(

arslankhalid88

Apr 1, 2018
same for me too. We are 12 months : eligibility still under review no background started and worst thing is, they replied last week saying, they will need to do more review and they will let us know in next 3 months if they need anything :(
When did u apply? As nikkah only case? Any red flag?

Eekuadi

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Aoa anyone here with same staus m feb 2018applicant below is my timeline.
application rec by cpc mississauga on feb22.
Medical passed.
Schedule a submitted 26 april.
Eligibility,additional doc (schedule A) review status change to we reviewing on 9th june.
Background check status changed to we are processing on 9th june.
Since then til now there is no further change in gc key.
Ecas status changed to we started processing your application on 26 june.
Sponsor recieved email on 27 june that application transfered to London visa office.
Kindly i would like to know at which stage is my application and is it normal that the additional doc is still in review since 9 june thanks.

is801

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Has anybody from azad kashmir applied for his/her spouse,I am told that Nadra in azad kashmir does not issue nadra marriage certificate, what is the alternative than, can they accept aplication without that

Eekuadi

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Bgc and eligibility are still in progress. Hasnt received pre arrival email yet.
Same here bro bt my additional doc is still in review too.m new here kindly would like to know how long lvo is gonna take for background,elligibily,additional doc to be reviwed and when shoul i expect ppr